Chapter 45 - Stage 1

Uhm hey guys! *blinks*

So I didn't update because I was out of the country, busy with twitter and to be fucking honest, I don't really get the last chapter that Hallie wrote like what the actual fucked up shit was that about. When we were planning about the pre-ending, I never ever thought there would be a Hunger Games and Saw shit there but Hallie is weird and bipolar and holy shit, I just saw Shake It Up on Disney Channel, holy fuck I thought it ended well anyways, let's see if you like this chapter. *whistles*

***

Chapter 45

Taylor's P.O.V

What the fuck just happened. Am I loosing my mind or I'm just temporarily high. Okay, let me recap this.

Hunger games. Playing alone. Saving the people that I love. The sight of my parents.

The fuck is happening?!?! Ugh, I swear, if I could go back in being a small town chick, I would do it right away. Who would want this complicated fucked up life. Except for the fact that I have, iPhone 5...and a 17 million dollars worth a mansion and not to mention such an incredible fanbase. But I guess, my love life is the only one who's not agreeing to be perfect. Well, fuck.

"Stage 1." I heard a monitor say as a gray metallic door suddenly opened. Stage 1? What is this? Cancer? I must be dreaming, I say to myself. But to my luck, I wasn't dreaming and this is all a fucking reality and apeshit.

As I went outside of the 'building' and headed through the door, I saw a big field filled with flowers and horses and ponies, just kidding..I was in hell! I was in another fucking building and I saw my parents tied upside down. Uhm, WHAT?!

"Mom! Dad! What did they do to you?"

"Taylor, honey, you must find the pendant of the necklace before you're time is over and kill the people you love. You need to focus, this is not a dream, Cara has a mental disorder, she's not over thinking properly. Taylor, you need to listen to me, please honey, do everything you can before its too late, please."

I couldn't even understand the words that my mom is saying. I know Cara is a lunatic bitch but to the point that she's about to kill someone that I truly love hunts me. How could such an innocent sweet girl in public turn to a killer just because she didn't get the man of her dreams. This is all too fucked up.

What pendant is my mom talking about? And what does she mean by me finding it. What the fuck is this shit? I was not born to be Indiana Jollie or be apart of the Hunger Games cast and be a volunteer. I didn't signed up for this.

"Baby." My dad managed to say as a tear- no no my dad never cried. He's always strong, he's never weak.

"Dad, I don't know what to do."

"Baby, it's for the best. You need to find the pendant. Every stage that you get passed will give you the clues where to get it. There's a timer and Cara only gave you twenty-nine hours for this finding. If you needed any help, just blow this whistle that I have in my pocket, go get it. (A/N: it's not a fucking blow job.)"

I reached for my dad's life side pocket and I found this weird tiny thing.

"It's called a hybreader (A/N: I made that up. Sorry not sorry.) Now, honey, you can whistle this and some birds will come to you with a paper then you can write whatever problem or anything that you need and they will send it to us."

"Dad, you're tied up, how can you help me?"

"We are gonna find a way, baby girl, just please trust us and everything will be okay."

I wish I believe him but I just don't. Everything will not be alright. I'm gonna fail this and lose everyone.

"Bitch, why are you wasting your time there, huh?" I heard a familiar voice which practically belongs to Cara. While speaking of the devil.

"Goodluck, baby." My parents said in unison. I'm going to miss them so much.

No, Taylor. You're gonna get past this. Don't let the bitch get to you. You can do this, you are stronger than this. You handled the hate and bullies, you can't back down now, not when everybody is relying to you.

--

I promise there would be a second part of the chapter.