Chapter 12 - Meeting The Boys

Hallie here to update.

***

Chapter 12

The world is so freaking confusing. I blame society! Ugh I feel like I'm that pale girl from Twilight.

And trust me you do not want to be me. I underestimated her. When people say liking 2 people is hard.

They're right don't argue.

I want to stab myself right now. My heart hurts, my head hurts. I'd rather be long dead than to feel this pain.

Must find my happy place...

I was in deep thought until someone grabbed my shoulders.

"Taylor!" Boom goes Harry's voice, making me fall of my chair.

"Ow!" I groaned rubbing my head as I glared at Harry.

"The hell, Haz? Couldn't you shut your mouth!" I snapped at him and he looked slightly offended. He helped me back to my feet.

"I-I hahaha sorry Tay!" he ruffled my hair affectionately. I scanned the place and I felt myself mentally choke on air.

Woah, Woah, Woah! Since when did we get back here?

"Haz?" I called and he looked at me.

"Mmmhh?"

"How long have we been here?" I asked sheepishly and he stared at me dumbfounded.

"Uhh.. about 2 hours ago." He said cautiously.

What have I been doing the past 2 hours?

"Uhh.. Haz what was I doing then?" He rubs the back of his head.

"You went to your room and locked yourself for about 1 hour and 30 minutes and came out and automatically sat on your chair."

That's it. I'm personally turning myself in the mental ward.

"Taylor? Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot!" I approved while chewing on a gummy bear.

"Do you still have feelings for that Joe dude?" Cue choking sounds.

Nice Taylor. Go choke on a gummy bear, why don't you?

"Why would I still have feelings for that irrelevant son of a bitch?" I said, looking emotionless.

'Really?'

Huh? I could've sworn someone spoke to me. It's just my conscience, I guess.

Harry chuckled at my bluntness.

"His mum wouldn't take that joke very nicely."

"Well screw her. I don't like her son!" Omg I'm so sorry Joe's mom! I didn't mean to!

"You seem bothered, Tay?" he stared at me, concern evident in his emerald green eyes.

"It's nothing, really." Of course it's something. Why did Joe even show up?

It's like those feelings I tried to bottle up and hide somewhere just exploded making me feel this way.

And then there's Harry. Just looking at him makes my heart flutter but at the same time makes my heart break.

He opened his mouth to speak and I thanked god his phone pinged.

He groaned and took it out. While he was reading the text his eyes brightened.

"The guys will be here! You could finally meet them!" He said all too cheerily. I would've jump in delight but I also should remember I'm just his fake girlfriend.