Chapter 52 - Glad to have you back

Surprise, bitch.

Thought you'd seen the last of me?

Just kidding! Hey guys, aka the best fans slash readers in the whole world! So uhm, I won't do the saying sorry for not uploading and letting y'all wait for a billion years but I do have a surprise for you. And this is literally a sad surprise because this might be the last chapter, I don't know. *shrugs* But oh well, let's if I can't still write some special chapters for y'all. Epilogue will be made by Hallie and I since I'm going to see her again this Friday! Can I get a "yay"?. So anyways, here's the new and final chapter for now! Enjoy!

-Cianel

*NOTE: THIS CHAPTER IS UN-EDITED.

Chapter 52 - Glad to have you back

Taylor's P.O.V

Hair. Check.

Lips. Check.

Lacy bra. Check.

Lacy underwear that I just bought cause who knows what we're doing tonight. Check.

Dress. Check.

Okay, I think I might be ready for my first actual date with the guy I've been with for the past few months. Well, not actually...I can't believe that all of those things happened in a year or so. All those dramas with exes, managers, fake relationships, crazy psychotic exes, I can finally say "What the actual fuck just happened?".

Well now's not the time for that since-

"Hello? Is anybody home?"

A familiar high pitched voice filled the entire room. Weird. She's outside but her loud voice can still be heard up until here. But who the hell would be here?

"Taylor. I know you're home. Open the door."

Okay maybe that's just some friend. Or maybe a-

WHAT THE FUCK TAYLOR JUST OPEN THE

GODDAMN DOOR.

OKAY OKAY I WILL!!

WHY AM I ARGUING WITH MYSELF

HELP

"Helllloooo???"

Oh there it is again.

Ugh fine I'll just open the door.

And so after battling with myself if I should open the door for a few minutes....I finally did! Wow some achievements over there.

"Ugh fina-fucking-lly you decided to open the goddamn door! I was waiting for forever!"

"Selena?" My voice was turned into an icy bitch cold heartless-

"Well, duh. And yeah you might be surprised and yeah I know you're having your date tonight and yeah we have a lot to talk about but can you just hear me out? At least one time?"

..............what should I say?

I mean...she was my bestfriend.

Clue word: was

"Uhm I don't know. Harry might be here-"

"I know that. But please, I just want to explain myself."

"Well, okay."

"May I come in?"

I didn't even realize I was holding my breath but I finally learned how to breathe again. Well, I also realized that I've been holding the door as if it's going to be taken away from me.

"Nice house, by the way."

PSHH.

"Cut the fake act, Selena. You've been here way too many times, and when I say MANY, YES MANY TIMES AND I EVEN LOST MY COUNT BECAUSE BEFORE YOU TURNED INTO A STUPID BITCH, YOU USED TO BE THIS CARING GIRL WHO I ONCE TREATED LIKE MY OWN FUCKING SISTER, WHO I GAVE NY TRUST AND ALL BUT GUESS WHAT? YOU THREW IT ALL AWAY. YOURE JUST A PLAIN MEAN BITCH NOW-"

"TAYLOR-"

"DONT FUCKING CUT MY OWN FUCKING RANT ABOUT THIS, SELENA."

I can't believe this is all coming from my own mouth. Ugh where the hell is that douchebag that's supposed to be my date tonight, huh?

"I know you're mad. And I know that you feel betrayed but listen to me. Please hear me out. Yes, I was your bestfriend. And I've been guilty for everything I've done, Taylor. You have. I idea how much I miss you. How much I miss everything and I'm still hoping that we could be get back to our normal selves again. I guess, I got envied your perfect life."

"What?"

"You see, it's not that easy to lose someone you love, Taylor. When I lost Justin, everything turned into a blur for me. I used to think that he's going to be with me forever. That he was my life. But then my life turned upside down and then here you are, with the hottest guy that every girl would probably be dying to date, holding hands with him, being with your perfect family and your laughing with so many friends. And then there's me. I just - I think I'm not worthy enough to be in your life so I thought, why not make your life miserable as mine?

"

Her sentence turned into sobs.

I am speechless.

I want to say something but my mind's not coming up with words. I think I forgot to speak.

"I'm sorry, Taylor. I am really sorry for everything. It's okay if you can't forgive me now. I understand that. But please, don't hate me."

"I can never hate you, Selena."

Damn this is emotional.

"I will never hate you. And I want you to know that I am willing to start again."

Hey guys that's me stating that I learned how to speak again!

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, bestie."

I winked at her and she just chuckled like this is the most normal thing that we ever did.

Just then, the doorbell rang and Harry showed his adorable Grammy worth of a smile.

***

SO I GUESS THE EPILOGUE IS THE DATE PART.

VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YA THINK >=]