Chapter 23 - Shit, another drama!

Hey Wattpad! (And all of our fans out there...)

So, I think both Hallie and I are okay. But since I really want to go to top 100 in Teen Fiction and Romance, I will keep uploading chapters even if it's short (So, HA!). Anyways, I kept reading books in the romance category so this many not be a comedy but if Hallie helps out with the future chaps, we'll make it longer (fingers crossed). Enjoy Chapter 23!

- Cianel out! (P.S. Hallie, you weirdo! Stop reading my PM's!)

Chapter 23

I just couldn't speak right now. I can't stand seeing him with another girl. And the thing the we're going to break up in front of our fans will make it harder than ever. How did this happen? I remembered not so long ago that I lived happily and without hate and threats...but now? I have received a lot of hate mails. But I don't care anymore since I'm really used to it. I will do everything for Harry and I don't really care whatever it takes. Soon, I'm starting to cry and it worries Harry a lot more.

Harry threw the phone and immediately hugged me.

"Hey, that's my new phone!" I said slightly laughing.

Harry's face turns with a frown.

"I'm sorry for everything. This shouldn't be happening. I'm really sorry if Simon acted this way in front of you."

I nodded and stood up to get my things. I'm about to get ready for my world tour rehearsals and two months from now, I'm officially starting my tour. It hurts because I know Harry will find someone when I'm gone. The faster I'm gone here, the better. I can't contain my temper if I'm seeing them both together. I always hated her. That girl named, Caroline. I don't really give any fuck about her beautiful ass and her well tanned skin.

"Goodbye." I smiled at Harry as I'm heading out the door.

He looked at me confusingly but he decided to shrug it off. This is it, I'm about to let him go...

 ***

One month later...

"Haha. Okay, bye babe." Harry says as he's about to end our phone call for the night. We always do it everynight and I enjoyed every moment of it. As for the bad part, he started to 'fake date' that asshole. Ironic isn't it? I remember when we used to dating fakingly but I know now that I truly loved him. He's perfectly amazing.

"Yeah yeah...I'm going to arrive there tomorrow so better go pick me up, okay?"

"Yes, baby."

"Tay! We need to go!" someone shouts and I kinda figured who that person is.

"Who's that?"

Shit, it's the werewolf from Twilight...

***

Picture of Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift at the side! >>> (T-Squared!)

Song for this Chapter is "Misery" by Maroon 5.