Chapter 41 - PAYBACK'S A BITCH

Hey Wattpad Readers/HAYLOR Fans/Haters/Swifties/Fangirls/Directioners/Normal people

Okay, first of all. I made Chapter 40 a little bit longer and it took me two weeks to accomplish it but WATTPAD deleted it or I don't really know what happened. I was really depressed because that's the first chapter that I really poured myself on to it but bad things come around to mess up some wonderful ones. Hope you liked this chapter that Hallie and I made.

Hallie, thank you so much for everything. I'm being immature but you're still there for me. You are the best, bestfriend ever. I love you so much. 😘

Chapter 40

"I've missed you, you know."

Those words made my heart stop beating. I suddenly became nervous and I couldn't look at him anymore.

"I- I've missed you too, Harry." I looked down at my hands avoiding eye contact. I could feel butterflies erupt in my stomach.

He has no idea how much I've missed this, more importantly him.

It was silent for a few minutes. None of us would talk. It's unbelievable that I couldn't even talk to him. God only knows what this boy does to me.

"Umm.. Harry I think you sh-" The most unexpected thing happened, he leaned in and without hesitating he kissed me. Those soft pink lips of his on my own. Time just seemed to stop for us, my whole world was spinning as I kissed back savoring his sweet taste.

All those memories of me and him came back and I couldn't help but smile into the kiss. His hands made it's way to my back as I was gently pushed down on the hospital bed. He was leaning on me as he was also smiling then he kissed me a little harder.

'CAN'T YOU SEE I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!?' Ed's voice ringing in my mind as a feeling settled at the pit of my stomach.

'First Harry then Lautner and now Ed? Wow you really are something, aren't ya Swift?' Selena's icy voice settled in my head as I felt guilty while kissing Harry.

'Cause dear Taylor no one messes with me and I'll be the fire that'll ruin your life' a vision of Cara appeared in my mind making me want to hurl.

Snapping my eyes open, I push Harry away from me as I regained my posture sitting on the bed.

He looked at me confused and hurt. I wanted to hug him and say sorry but I can't.

"Taylor I-"

"Save your breath. You're still that bastard I knew before." I sneered at him causing him to flinch.

"But I-" I cut him off again.

"Harry, you're dating someone as am I. You can't just go and kiss someone knowing their taken! That's just absurd!" He stared at me blankly.

"But you kissed back! So it's not entirely my fault as you put it! I don't know what the hell is wrong with you but I know you enjoyed it!" I felt my tolerance of him grew thin and I was now fuming.

"How would you know if I enjoyed it?! Did you even ask how I felt when you kissed me?! I might even hate it- NO! I absolutely hated it! I hated that kiss as much as I hate you!" I yelled at him, hoping I would put something in that thick brain of his. His expression grew cold and he glared at me. I choked back a sob. Even I know I didn't mean that. I loved him too much, there was just something in me that forced me to say that.

"Last time I checked you love kissing me when we were at the party! And how could you hate me if it's obvious that you're still madly in love with me!" He snapped as I gasped a little. I should've known it was him all along. No guy could ever make me feel that way except for him. But seeing how he detests me right now I'm not so sure. The curly hair that I touched that night.