Chapter 9 - Do I really love him?

Chapter 9

I woke up with a little feeling of a painful headache. I just want to lay in bed all day, to do nothing, and just be with Harry. Wait, why do I like to see him everyday and why do I like it when he goes all flirty and teasy-ish? Do I like him?

As I'm trying to collect my thoughts, something interrupts me and I think it's the question that's growing out of my mind. Where did Harry sleep last night? He's not with me in bed last night as far as I can recall. Did he sleep in the tub? The thought makes me giggle.

I tried making my way out of bed, trying to balance my sight until I felt something on the floor.

Shit! It's Harry! Why the on earth is he sleeping here? Maybe he thought I was uncomfortable sleeping beside him in the bed, which I really was. A deep voice interrupted my random thoughts.

"Goodmorning, Miss Taylor."

"Hi, goodmorning."

Oh those eyes, I sure do love them. He's shirtless and he's only wearing his boxers. I feel like secretly writing songs about him. My inner side winked at me.

That's odd.

We never enjoy each others company.

"Enjoying the view?" He grins like a boyish child.

Very much.

"Hmmm..." I smirked.

"Are you smirking at me, Miss Swift?"

"Oh, please." I rolled my eyes, trying to compose myself in a good manner.

Yes, sophisticated, that should do it.

He went straightly to the breakfast bar ignoring the fact that I'm in the room with him for three seconds. I was left with a confused state of mind.

Jeez, the effect he has on me, it's pretty weird if you ask anyone. I've never been this way before. Maybe I'm just too hungry to think about these things right now.

I found him cooking some eggs and bacon. It smells good in the room.

He noticed me as he turns around. His expression is too unreadable. Well, that's frustrating.

"Here." he hands me a plate with an egg and a side of well cooked bacon. He made happy face figure on the plate out of the eggs and bacon. I grinned like a four year old child who just got her popsicle. No pun intended.

"Thank you."

He smiled and it took away my appetite. In a good way. Butterflies, I guess.

As I finished my food, I walked straight to the bedroom, leaving him staring at me, wide-eyed. I locked the door and picked up my guitar. As I think of some tunes and lyrics. I put them all together.

"You've got that James Dean daydream look in your eye."

Words were coming out of my mouth, telling myself to confess my feelings for him so we can start all over again. Trying to ignore the world as imagine what it feels like to be with him.

He made me feel crazy since the first time I met him and I immediately acted like an idiot.

I don't want to pretend anymore.

I want more.

I shook my head as I heard a knock from the door.

-x-x-x

Okay guys, so I've been obsessed with this song and I know maybe some of you already knew this.

Picture of Taylor writing a song at the side. >>>

Song and Video for this short Chapter is "I'm Alright" by Jersey Green. (This is the video I've been talking about.)

Ciao! C out! Laters, ;)

-x-x-x