Chapter 51 - Goodbye?

Hallie here to update.

---

Everything seemed to stop. If this was a movie, people would have thought of this as too coincidental. Too cliche, some would daresay.

Cliche..

How ironic, since this would not be considered as something 'romantic'.

The blonde was getting infuriated as each seemingly quiet minutes passed. She didn't know what these two have in store for her, and she certainly would not stick around to figure that out.

"What are you two still doing here?" her once cheerful voice was evidently gone. It's been too long, and she couldn't remember the last time she was truly happy.

Fate wouldn't give her the real happiness she oh so longed for.

Neither men spoke, they just stared at her. The sense of longing clear in their dull eyes.

It didn't take a genius to figure out that they both love her. And yet she just couldn't see that.

She just continues playing what wasn't even hers to start with.

"I'll tell you idiots again, what the hell are you still doing here? Isn't it obvious, I don't want you two here! Oh for God's sake get ou-!" One made a move as he pressed his lips to hers.

He poured everything into that kiss. All the desperation and sadness for she just couldn't see how much he waited for her.

And after all that, she didn't respond.

Because she did not care.

She did not feel the same way.

And she certainly would not take shit from anyone again.

She didn't move her lips. She did not put any effort into that kiss she wouldn't initiate herself. She just stood there. Letting him have his way as the other man just stood there staring at them, bewildered.

But a person could only handle so much. Each person has their own limitations. And she's had enough.

With all the strength she could gather, she pushed him away from her. It didn't matter if she offended him. It didn't matter if he now thinks ill of her.

It just didn't it.

"Stop fucking playing with me! Fuck this! Fuck that! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE" she was enraged.

"You think this is funny? Think this is a game? Well fuck you! YOU broke up with me and you go waltzing around in here and kiss me? No. I've had it with you. Even if you kiss me a million times I WOULD NEVER LOVE YOU! I will never return your useless feelings so you can go sulk in a corner I WOULDN'T CARE LESS" Taylor Lautner could get any girl he wanted.

I mean who wouldn't want him? Hottie and actor extraordinaire? He's a whole package!

But why couldn't he just let go of her? What's so special about her? I mean she's talented and famous, so what? She's not the most talented and she isn't the most gorgeous girl he've seen.

So why?

What drew him to her? What made him want her?

Even he doesn't know. And he doubted he ever would.

Besides even if he did, he lost her.

She'll never be his.

Even if he tried.

Even if he died for her.

As long as her heart belongs to someone else. All of his efforts were just as good as nothing.