Chapter 3 - Confusion

Chapter 3

Okay, so it's been 12 hours since we left in Los Angeles. I woke up beside a sleep-curly-haired guy trying to catch up on his sleep. I admire him from a distance. He looks tired.

I'm just so happy I'm going to Paris with him.

I mean, I'm not that happy but I'm glad.

Paris and a hot British boy? Yes, please.

I'm catching my breath right now. And I can't help but blush. I put my coat and leather boots. Trying braid my hair so my cheeks would be more exposed, he looked back at me and smiled.

The flight attendant offered me some hot choco and I gladly accepted it. Hearing the conversation, he ordered hot choco as well.

Our first hot choco as a fake couple.

Taylor, you make me cringe.

"You've been so quite, lately.What's been bothering you?" Harry questioned with curiosity.

"Us."

"Why?"

"It's complicated, Harry. And maybe we shouldn't be talking about it here."

Jeez, talk about some privacy. He got closer as he leans his head on top of my shoulders.

Talk about some personal space and where can I get one? But it's quite sweet.

My inner self is jumping.

Honestly, I'm proud of myself that I still kept my unbothered attitude the whole time.

I blushed and I noticed his face was so pale.

He looks like summer.

Is it just me? Like when you hear the word summer, his gaze pops out and-

"You're wearing the necklace that I gave you." Harry broke the silence.

Oh, I'm talking to myself again.

"Maybe."

"Maybe?"

"You're quite funny yourself." He won't stop teasing me. Quit.

But I had to admit, I find it adorable.

I took my phone out and I went through my contacts. Harry saw what I was doing and he tried to stop me because cellular phones should be kept off during the flight.

Oh boy, what was I thinking? I have just completely embarassed myself.

"You're over-thinking again, Taylor." He giggled.

Giggled. Oh my god. He giggled. He made that noise. I heard that noise.

That's the cutest sound I've ever heard.

Taylor, you're obsessed.

Seriously, quit it.

***

Song/Video for this Chapter is "Stay Stay Stay" by Taylor Swift.

Cianel out! Laters, ;)

***