Chapter 24 - I didn't mean to hurt him

Hey Wattpad!!!

Omg! The last time I checked this story just reached 6K reads, then I found out that it's close to 7K reads. Omg, now that was mind blowing! So anyways, I didn't upload yesterday because our History teacher is making us do tons of homework. So I owe you an apology! And Hallie and I shall keep our promise which is 'uploading everyday' so we could reach top 100 in Fan Fiction and Romance. So maybe help us out with our goal? Anyhoo, enjoy the new chapter!

Chapter 24

"What the hell, Taylor!"

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you."

"But I trusted you with everything!"

"I still love him. I still love-"

"Lautner? That dog!" (A/N: We changed Taylor Lautner's name to Lautner because that would be confusing if we also use the name Taylor.)

"Shut up!" tears streamed down my face and I can't even manage to talk. Thankfully, I managed to say "I-I- need to go."

"Wait!" I heard him say.

I can't. I'm not allowed to say anything to Harry. Lautner is a great guy but he's my ex. Past is past and I know that Simon told me that in order for Harry to act naturally while he's dating Cara.

"So he can forget about you..."

I remembered Simon saying that to me. That's why Scott made a plan for Harry to get mad at me. Then here comes Lautner...

"Hey babe!"

"Lautner, we're not really dating, okay?"

"Pshhh."

He kissed me on the lips and I pulled easily.

"Stop doing that. We're not together." I gritted my teeth. He laughed and ruffled my hair.

Harry...

I sucked in a sharp breath and shooed his hand away from me. He rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Honey, your manager said I could do anything I want with you. After all, everybody loves 'Taylor Squared' and not that Haylor bullshit." I stared at him and bit back a cry. Why oh why am I so sensitive? I'm not doing this for me, I'm doing this for the one I truly love even if it kills me.

"Yeah, bullshit." I murmured.

"I mean c'mon, Taylor Swift plus Harry Styles? Not a good combination. You were way too good for him." He says as he emphasize "too good" and pulled up his smile that I knew all to well. Must forget.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm way too good for him. And you know what? I always was. He was just using me and I was just using him too. No good cheater. I never loved him." This was only just a dream. Please let it be a dream...

I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth...What's happening to me? I heard someone gasp.

I turned around to see Harry looking at me, disgusted. He turned around but not before saying.

"The fans were right. You are a fame seeking whore!" He walked leaving me breaking down.

If only he knew I was doing this for the both of us...

Did I even regret my decision?

All I know us, I wish I never loved him too much.

***

Harry's P.O.V

~ Before walking out ~

Fuck! Harry calm down. Maybe she said that for a reason? That's got to be it! Please let it be...

I ran towards her and saw her and the bastard, Lautner talking. I stopped and heard loud and clear what she said.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm way too good for him. And you know what? I always was. He was just using me and I was just using him too. That no good cheater. I never loved him." Her voice was icy. I begged the Lord she wasn't talking about me. But the sad thing is, she was...

***

A/N: (Cianel's)

So did you like it? Both Hallie and I did this earlier. Yay!!! So tomorrow, be ready for another chapter! And uhm, if you're a 'T-Squared' fan, sorry for this chapter. But I truly love Taylor Lautner.

Picture of Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift kissing at the side >>>

Video and Song for this Chapter is "Picture To Burn" by Taylor Swift at the side >>>

- Cianel out!