Chapter 47 - Extended Part

Okay so here's the deal, I fucking hate school. Ugh. So anyways, I don't really like studying at my school. I really miss my old friends, teachers, and classmates but as of right now, I feel dumb. Oh.

And I just want to talk to all of you about something...plagiarism and copying our works are seriously not allowed here. I read some HAYLOR stories..and some parts our from our book or any other ideas that we've created. I AM TELLING YOU KNOW PEOPLE. THIS BOOK IS MADE BY HALLIE AND I ORIGINALLY AND WE DIDNT COPY ANYTHING TO PEOPLE SO PLEASE BARE IN MIND TO AVOID PLAGIARISM OR ELSE WE'LL HAVE TO REPORT YOU TO THE HEAD OF WATTPAD.

THANK YOU

COPYRIGHTS TO

CHANTANNAH

Chapter 47 -->> Longer part (or extended version)

P.S: this is un-edited

Taylor's P.O.V

I saw how Harry's face facial expression changed and his eyes went darker reflecting what? Anger? Jealousy? Yeah, right! He won't even look at me! I grimaced as I recall our encounter.

"My mom said we've been friends, it's finally nice meeting you."

Excuse me? I just can't take this roller coaster ride anymore. Fuck my life. I just want to die. 2013 is definitely not my year. I know what you're thinking, sucks to be me, right? Well I don't really care. I really really -

"Taylor, are you ready yet?" Ed's voice interrupted my non stopping thoughts -

.."Taylor?" Ugh. Clingy much?

Stop it, Taylor. Ed is your bestfriend since birth (A/N: An Edlor Story aka our fourth book, which is the side story of A HAYLOR Story is now available to read here! So the story is about their friendship when they were little kids and so on and so forth.)

I don't want to lose Ed. I've already lost Harry...Selena. I lost all the people that I cared about. How could they do this to me? After all that we've been through, I just couldn't let it go.

Why am I going on this date? I certainly don't have feelings for Ed rather than being just friends. I still love Harry. But I should move on, and if I'm willing to do that. I might as well go for it.

I checked my appearance in the mirror. Not bad, Taylor. You look smokin hot for your date tonight. I can predict this date that it would be too awkward for the both of us. Ugh.

***

"You look beautiful." Ed said as he led me to the path through this garden thingy I don't even know what to call.

Flowers.

Petals.

This is the best date Thant any girl could've ever asked for. A thought came flashing to my mind as I realized I haven't even been on a date with Harry. Neither once or twice, I haven't even done anything with him, yet I am still deeply inlove with him.

Snap it, Taylor. You are with the most handsome guy in the whole world, head over heels for you...and you're thinking about Harry? Real mature.

***

Harry's P.O.V

"Nice move by the way. Pretending that you lost your memory just so you can ran away from this shame?" I sensed Cara's smirk behind me.

"Shut the fuck up, Cara."

"Oh, Taylor I have an amnesia." She faked gasped as she continued blabbering.

"Goodbye, Cara."

"I am not done with you yet, you little son of a bitch. You made my life so miserable. You made me fall inlove with you. You used me, Harry. Can't you see I'm still inlove with you?"

"If you loved me, then you should let me be happy in the first place."

"No. Never. If I'm not happy, then you deserve to be 10x worse than I feel. And guess what? I don't care about what you think. I'm still here, aren't I? I'm still alive. We'll see what happens about that."

And she slowly fades away into the darkness of the alley.

******

I'm so sorry for the late upload. I'm just so depress I think I'm gonna cry. I don't like my new school at all. I miss my Hallie. I love you. So much. :(