Chapter 32 - Party Madness & Major Headache

Heyaaa!! Hallie, Cianel & Jamie (Our BFF) in da hauz! Okay let me explain, we are here at our school stargazing like a bored hippo. SO BORING WAAH!! We watched movies in the tents & blah blah on with the story ~ -H Hi peeps!! - C Hello. 😲 - J

----------------------------------------

Chapter 32 ~

Taylor's P.O.V:

H-how?!

"J-John?! W-what are you doing here?! Justin when did you enter? You didn't text me back!" I stuttered. Oh no this will not turn out well.

"Hey babe" Justin chuckled. I heard someone gasp. Turning around I saw Niall shaking like a retard, his eyes wide open and a hint of starstruckness.

"OMG JUSTIN BIEBER!! IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER!! AHHH!!" He ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

What the fuck!? So little Niall went to the Biebs. And, John is here? Since when did I invited a phedophile here? And -

"What should we do to Selena?" Demi shouts at everyone and I refused to reply to her.

"The most important question IS, what are we gonna do now?" Some random chick, which I learned her name awhile ago, which is Jamie. Where does these random chicks come from?!

"Continue the party?" I replied with a great enthusiasm.

"Yeah!" Everyone agreed with my idea and I mentally cheered myself for being so awesome.

"Well okay then!" Harry chuckled and I hope he'd die because of chuckling.

*START*

"STOP!!" I suddenly shouted

*PAUSE*

Everyone looked at me. What the heck is going on?!

DinggggggDoooonggg!!

Running back downstairs I opened the door to see-

What. The. Fuck.

"HI TAYLORRR!!!" greeted by tons of people outside my door.

"Hi..." I said awkwardly. I did not even invite them! Well, here's the thing, I don't really like that Lady Gaga woman, and I didn't invite that Adele and Katy Perry. Wait a minute! John Fucking Mayer got here because of Katy, isn't it? I should've known, John, I should've known...

Before saying more words they ALL entered the house leaving me speechless.

Are you seriously fucking kidding me? My mom is going to kill me! And I should blame Selena for all this because she's the one who started this chaos. Wait, she's just there, lying like a pig in my own sofa. I think she deserves a punch! Like a-fucking-nose-bleeding-punch!

"Speaking of that punch of yours that you will give Selena afterwards. Here, have a martini."

No way Jose!

I turned around to see who that bastard is and I know I am right. It is that Bastard, Harry! I don't give any shit!

Where the heck did they get the fucking martini?! The only pl- ah fuck.

"Harry, where did you get that?" He eyed me suspiciously and took a sip of the drink.

"Get what?" Getting the glass away from him, I pointed the drink.

"Don't act stupid. I meant where did you find this?" No,no please don't tell me h-

"Selena and the others found a huge cellar downstairs so we-"

I thought she passed out!

"You went through THAT door?! Does it have a lock?!"

"Well yeah we just broke the loc-" my eyes widened as I felt my blood boil.

"YOU FUCKING BROKE THE LOCK?! BASTARD THAT WAS MY GRANDDAD'S WINE COLLECTION!" He quirked an eyebrow and spoke

"And....?"

My heart stopped. "He's dead. He didn't even get to finish his collection"

He looked taken aback and stuttered for words to come out from his mouth.

"I-I'm sorry w-we didn't-" What made him change? He was caring before but now.. Stop it Taylor PLEASE.

"EVERYBODY GET OUT!!" I shouted. Everyone turned to face me. Greyson Chance to Katy Perry to Katie Holmes to Tom Cruise, they all stared at me.

"Out." I gritted my teeth and they looked at me like I had 3 heads or something.

Guess they never saw this side of me. Well now they did. I was beyond pissed.

My mom is still gonna kill me.

"But we just got here!" Some actor shouted in the background. So?

"And...? I never invited you people!! I don't care get out!!"

They all stood there and did nothing. Motherfucking UGHHH!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Huffing loudly, I finally got them out of my house. Looks like John did all the inviting.

Speaking of which, where is that douchebag? OKAY WHERE THE HECK ARE THE HARRY?! NO WHERE THE HELL ARE THE OTHERS??

Realization hit me and I was running like crazy down to the cellar...