Chapter 45 - Stage 1 (Part 2)

Hey Wattpad!

What's up, bitches. I'm going to update because I feel guilty for leaving y'all hanging with some short chapter. SOWWY. I'm pretty much writing this at 3am. I better get an award for this dedication. So, yeah. I hope this is better than the last one. :D

FOLLOW OUR TWITTER:

@spxtlight

@hannahbaarts

@chantannah

and to my twin, @mrsharry13 <3

Chapter 45 Part 2

Taylor's P.O.V

If y'all are thinking if I'm not confused about this, you are so wrong and I am so judging you right now.

"You bypassed Stage 1." I heard a robotic voice echoing along the trails to what? Another stage? How many stages exactly am I willing to reach just to find that fucking mystery pendant whatsoever. Ugh, my life is so fucked up. I feel like I need to just bawl my eyes right in to the corner and eat ice cream. Or I could watch Law and Orders and order Chinese food. Yep, take me back to the dream world.

"Taylor?" Suddenly, I heard a deep voice behind me. I turned around to see, him. Standing, just a couple of feet away from me. I melted when I saw the way he looks at me with passion and love. I know this is too cliche but in life, you will always encounter that one moment when you will stare to those eyes and lose yourself to it and just think that everything will be alright if both of you are together.

Suddenly, he stepped forward closing the distance between us. I can feel that familiar electricity and butterflies right now. And trust me, I'm utterly stunned I couldn't even move a little and tear my gaze away from their beautiful man.

"I'm sorry for everything. For bringing you to this. I know, I don't deserve you and I clearly know you deserve much much better, baby but I will do my best to be that person you will always have forever. I want to be that guy who you could cuddle with at night, who would cherish you, who would wipe away your tears when you came to a point of breaking down, who would stay up all night watching silly old romantic movies with you and hear your songs as you play them, I want to be that guy who will see your eyes and those beautiful face of yours when I wake up first thing in the morning. I know I tried pushing away because the reality hits me that I will just be a harm for you and I am no good for you. I mean, look at this? It's all because of me. You have no idea how much pain I've felt when I saw you talking to your parents, lost and confused. And I'm the only one to blame because of all this. But if you would open your heart again and if you allow yourself to love again, I'll let you know that I will always be by your side. I love you Taylor, I love you till my very last breath."

All of these are happening way too fast and before I knew it, I saw Harry lying in the ground, blood all over him. I'm too shocked to moved and I can't even register all of the things that he'd said to me before Cara-

Did she just killed him? She shoot him. She shoot him. Her face is giving that smug look but then replaced with a terrified one when she saw some police trying to block her way. They tied her wrist together behind her back and removed the gun from her hands. Still not moving, I watched everyone and everything moving. The paramedics took care of Harry. And all I could think about is his words. I didn't even realized that I was crying until I felt the warm liquid flowing through my face.

I dropped on one knee and just cried my heart out. I saw my parents knelt beside me. They are still traumatized and I can feel it. Seeing the guy I only loved with all my life get shot in front of me makes me feel so numb. I feel like everything hurts and I can't even feel it anymore.

It dawned to me that the time Cara has given is over. I didn't get the pendant.

"It's not what you're thinking." My mom whispered as she softens beside my father and me.

"You still have time but then Cara was playing you all along. She will not give you the pendant. (A/N: DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER THE HUNGER GAMES THING?) The truth is, when you get the pendant, it's use is to remove everything that you want in your life and go back to the past that you wanted. She does not want to see you happy that's why she sent Harry here to give you his last few words. At first, you father, Harry and I thought he could make Cara change her mind and fight her. But it was too late, the thing that Cara used to shot Harry has a poison in it and the only option is that he could be dead or it would erase his whole memory."

Erase his whole memory.

Death.

Two choices, different possibilities. 5 words battling against one. Can I handle losing him again? Or would I just let him go so we could be happy?

*****

I CAN'T BREATHE!!!! IT'S 4AM1!1!11! MY LEGS ARE SORE IDK WHY!!! 😭😭😭 AND UHM THIS CHAPTER IS IDK IT WILL GIVE YOU MIXED EMOTIONS. AND IT WILL SURE DO FUCK UP YOUR MINDDDDDDD.

So anyways, I watched Spring Breakers and it was totally awesome. Well, it's filled with drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, coccaines (idk how to spell it 😂), and guns!!! So it's basically a good movie to watch. But it's Rated R because there's threesome omg. So yeah I just wanted to share it with you all.

Friendly reminder that this will be one of the few chaps left. :(

THE PICTURE OF THE PENDANT WILL BE UPLOADED TOMORROW.

BUH BYE!!!