Chapter 8 - The Annoying Friend

Chapter 8

"Harry?" I whispered.

"Look, Taylor, I'm not going to pressure you in to sex. But trust me, I really want to do it with you."

"Harry! We're not together. This is all wrong."

"It's wrong but it feels right."

I kinda sensed a grin behind his lips. He grabbed my waist and he pulled me so I'm sitting on his lap. Why does he have this effect on me?

Oh, because he's drop-dead gorgeous.

This is just infatuation. You're not in love.

We sat on the bed for a few minutes until a loud buzz interrupts our silence.

"Hello?" I answered my phone, trying to escape from Harry's arms.

"Hey Tay! I'm just calling to check up on you." Selena says with excitement. I can always sense it if she was really eager to know something.

"Wow, it's kinda getting late here but I really do appreaciate the call. But I'm not in the mood for talking."

"More like hooking up." She teases.

I just stared at Harry blankly. I'm so happy I managed to stand up and head to the living room because I might be needing some personal space.

"Sel, I'm not kidding! I don't want to do anything with him. Let's be professional here, okay?"

"Oh Taylor, you're just fooling yourself."

"I hate you right now!"

"Taylor, are you going to bed with me?" Harry shouts loudly that she heard it on the phone. I sense his grin with his I-want-to-annoy-you-so-hard-right-now smile.

"Tay, are you staying with Harry tonight?" Selena chuckled.

"I would actually choose the bathtub rather than that, but I guess that leaves me no choice."

"Well, I think I should call you tomorrow because I kinda feel that you would be really really busy tonight!"

"Shut up, Sel!" I immediately hung up the phone.

***

Okay, this Chapter is crappy and short because I don't want to be so fast with the story. Maybe it's time? Anyways, I love you all, a huge Thank You because "AHS" just reached 1000+ reads and if you are too nice, you could vote and maybe comment and be a fan, if you want. :)

C out! Laters. ;)

***