Chapter 48 - Broken Friendship, Broken hearts

HEY WATTPAD!!

Okay, so uhm, 50k reads? Say what now? Words can't describe how thankful I am. Y'all are so amazing since the first chapter though. I love all your feedbacks and stuff. And I made some friends here like, Ashley, Liv and Kathryn...and the girl who doesn't want to tell her name to me, you know who you are ;) Okay so remember when I put promised that I'm going to update every other day? I broke that promise and I am very sorry for that. Meg (my other best friend, you'll love her) kept on pushing me to update. And she gave me some ideas. I just love her for that because she's so goofy and energetic..wait, I think it her birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE2!1!1 I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND WITHOUT YOU, THE STORY WOULDVE BEEN ON HOLD. OHHHHH

and here's the exciting part ;)

I have a surprise for all of you :))))))))))) but of course, y'all need to wait. :)))))))

Chapter 48

Taylor's P.O.V

Months have passed and I've been busier than ever. Ed and I are staying strong, well besides, the media, specifically TMZ, who kept on bringing back my past with Harry.

HARRY.

I haven't even thought of saying hi to him or even thinking about him for so long. I miss him. I mean, sure, being with Ed is nice but there's a difference while being with Harry. He knows me all too well. The boys have been on tour for the last few months so I haven't even seen them. I heard they're going to live in California for a year. A YEAR. I don't even know if I can handle the future events that's going to come up. Well anyways, I better hope for the best.

"Taylor, girl. What are you doing looking at me for five freaking minutes?" I heard Demi say as she almost "woman-slapped" me to wake me up from my reverie.

"Nothing. Just reminiscing about the past, I guess."

"Well, stop it. It's creepy, ya know? I love you and all but seriously, seeing you so down for the past few months, I can't help but feel so depress too. I mean, look at you! You're so thin. You gotta eat properly. I know you have an album coming up and you're focusing in writing songs and your schedule is hectic, not to mention Ed-"

"Okay I get it!" Sheesh, this girl can be so dramatic sometimes. Not to mention her rants which is useless at the end.

"Whatever. Just help me choose something to wear in the TCA's, please I'm begging you!"

"WELL HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL BITCHES! QUEEN MILEY IS IN THE HOUSE!"

Well, look at the time, its Miley. Surprise, surprise.

"Hey Miles!" I sensed her smile as she remembered our old nickname for her.

For the last few months, her relationship with Liam has been on and off. I feel so sorry for her because she deserves much much better. But I know she's hiding something from us. Her scars are visible enough to prove it. He's hurting her, not only emotionally but physically too.

"YO MILES MILEY QUEEN OF SOMETHING YEAH WE GET IT! CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME CHOLSE ON WHAT TO WEAR!? WE GOT A DAY LEFT FOR THE SHOW AND I AM FASHION-LESS"

And with that, she smirked and worked her magic and talent.

I shook my head to them. My bestfriends can be so annoying sometimes but I sure do love them.

Speaking of best friends, I wonder how Selena is doing. I haven't talked to her since the accident with Cara. Cara.

I wonder if she's still alive. Not that I want her to be dead, but come on, that girl is sick!

Speaking of the devil, Selena came walking through the door of the shop feeling almighty and high. She must have got that from Cara.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the three hoes."

Demi and Miley both glared at her. I swear, if looks could kill, she's going to be in pieces.

"Hoe? Why don't you look at yourself first, Selena? You've been dressing like a slut since Justin wouldn't even look at you. Funny how you're calling us a "hoe" when you can't even admit it to yourself first." Miley said to her as Selena's hands came contact to Miley's face.

I had to hold them back but I was too late.

"Did you just slapped me?"

"Yes, I did. You're going to pay, bitch, all of you are going to pay!" Selena answered back.

"What the hell is your problem? I though we were bestfriends. We shouldn't be fighting. But look at us now, what happened to us?"

"All of you left me."

And with that Selena left the shop, closing the door rather more harshly but I noticed a girl who's driving the car smirked at me.

It was Cara.

She's back.

****

SO??? WHAT DO YOU THINK SELENA IS HIDING FROM ALL OF THEM AND WHT DO YOU THINK SHE SUDDENLY CHANGED HER ATTITUDE??????

VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN

I LOVE YOU ALL MY LITTLE CHANTANNIANS <3333333