7.

***

Shivaay held her body close , he didn't wanted her to leave him.

"Stay" He whispered softly in her ear.

"Make me" She demanded and ran away from him

"Come and get me, Shivaay." She shouted at top of her voice. He ran behind her.

Shivaay reached his room and wondered how he reached here. Wasn't he running in the fields? He looked around his room and found a girl sitting on his bed. She was all decked up in a bride's attire. The red lehanga enhanced her creamy white skin. He moved towards his bed and removed the veil from her face.

"Annika!" He whispered in shock while Annika smiled at him.

Leaning forward she kissed Shivaay on his right cheek.

"Yes, Shivaay " She said in a husky voice and it sounded so sexy to Shivaay that he blinked twice to come back in his senses.

"Kiss me." Annika demanded

"Aahh! Aahh, ohh Shi..... Shivaay " Suddenly he heard moans and realised that now he was on his bed hovering on Annika's naked body. Though he couldn't comprehend much but he saw her moaning his name in pure bliss.

Shivaay could feel himself getting hard . His cock twitched and was aching to get free from the restrictions of his boxers. He nibbled on Annika's soft skin and bite her harshly on the neck leaving a perfect hickey behind.

Annika traced her finger on his chest leisurely while her other hand roam on his bare back smoothly. She pulled him closer erasing the tiny bit of gap between them. Her fingers traced the band of his boxers and she played with elastic by pulling it.

"Annika" Shivaay growled and glared her for teasing him so torturousily. She giggled in response and pecked his lips. Shivaay was taken aback but nonetheless he smiled and dipped his face in the crook of her neck inhaling her sweet flowery scent.

"Make me yours" She begged him to take her and that is when Shivaay felt himself losing control. Annika tried to remove his boxers but couldn't removed it. She gave him a sad pout and tugged at his boxers again. She touched his hard on and Shivaay came back into his senses.

"Annika ! No." He shouted and sat on his bed. His eyes opened suddenly and he realized that he is alone.

It was a dream.

He sighed at the thought and took a deep breath. He can't believe that he dreamed such an intimate and sexy stuff. It never happened with him before, not even when he had watched porn. Shivaay felt uncomfortable down there and removed the blanket to only find his dick standing up in attention.

I had a freaking boner.

Fuck!

He cursed under his breath and hurriedly moved towards the bathroom.

Standing underneath the shower, Shivaay looked at his painful erection. It wasn't like he had developed an erection for the first time.  In his teenage years and in his college life in abroad, Shivaay had explored his body like any other boy. He had watched porn, checked out girls, had seen adult magazines and did everything a normal curious boy could do. But it was limit to him. He had jerked off before but he don't really remember the last time he had masturbated.

Maybe when I was in college.

Shivaay thought trying to remember the time. Well! It seems Annika really excites him because his hard dick was stating the fact very clearly. As much as Shivaay wanted to get himself cool down by the cold water, it wasn't working. Images of the dream keep flashing in his mind and he angrily gripped his dick to pump his hand up & down to release his sexual frustration. He had to jerked off because it was getting painful for him and it would be a lie if he would say he didn't imagine Annika's mouth around his dick.