27

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSES, I AM OVERWHELMED. MANY OF YOU REACHED OUT PERSONALLY AND TRUST ME, IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME.

Keep voting. Keep loving.

***

Last night was memorable, Shivaay and Annika took a step forward in their relationship. Looking beside him, Shivaay saw his wife sleeping peacefully with her right leg on his stomach and her hand wrapped tightly around his chest. Her mouth was opened slightly, she looked tempting to him and thus he dipped down to peck her plump lips. The feeling of her soft lips against his is so beautiful, he can't explain it. She hummed in response making him smile. He quickly pulled away only to held by her closely. She opened an eye and gave him a half naughty smile.

"Good morning" she said and giggled.

"What's so funny?" He asked raising his brows

"You" she retorted hugging him tightly

"God, Annika" he commented on her childish behaviour while she snuggled more closely to him. She was wearing his shirt from last night and nothing else while he was in his boxers.

"I wanna a sleep on you" she said getting all over him and he held her by her waist securing her.

My baby.

He thought and patted her head lovingly.

"I am not a baby." She exclaimed and pecked his lips.

"Awwww, you are" he retorted back kissing her nose while she puffed her cheeks like a baby which made him chuckle. Who would say they had shared a passionate last night?

He quickly pulled her up with him and took her straight in the bathroom. Settling her on the counter beside the basin, he took out the tooth brushes for them. Giving her the one, he hit her with the toothpaste on her nose lightly. She held her nose and gave him accusing eyes.

"Don't take advantage of me being small, Mr." She said fake glaring him

" My little pumpkin." He teased her pecking her lips.

They brushed together imitating each other and made faces to tease each other. She splashed some water on his face and ran out of the bathroom only to wince loudly. She had completely forgot about her sore muscles and burning sensation in her southern region.

"Annika!" Shivaay exclaimed with concern.

"Who told you to run?" He scolded while she pouted

"It's all your fault." She grumbled

"You weren't complaining last night. And as far as i remember, i wasn't the one screaming yes, yes, yes Shivaay....right there right there." He replied sarcastically mimicking her high pitched voice.

Annika's jaw dropped listening him. She never thought he would be this blatant and casual while she blushed furiously.

"I didn't sounded like that." She mumbled embarrassed