29

Happy Reading!

***

"Ahh!" Annika winced when she moved her legs.

"Hey! You okay?" Shivaay asked with concern. He really should have keep in his pants. It was her first time honestly and he had to go all over on her again.

"Yeah!" She mumbled and sat on bed covering herself properly with sheets.

"I feel like shit now." He whispered looking at her body covered in so many marks.

"Shut up! I enjoyed it and wanted it too." She said nonchalantly and looked at him only to find him blushing by her bold statement.

"Enjoyed haa?" He teased her making her go scarlet.

"Matt karein naa" ("Don't tease") she requested blushingly

"I am preparing a hot bath for you." He mumbled and kissed her forehead.

***

Annika took a long and relaxing bath. Shivaay really did pamper her. How she wish to stay with him like this for forever.  This felt like their mini honeymoon where they did absolutely nothing except exploring each other. She didn't mind it at all. Instead she is looking forward to it. How she loves when he loses control and talk downright dirty to her. He is a beast in bed that is for sure but she was surprised to know that she loves playing his submissive beauty. She is willing to try every fantasy of his which will obviously make her blush but excited too.

She moved towards the mirror and saw marks of her husband on her. He literally ate her boobs because they were red. She can bet he is obsessed with them. The glow on her face was different. Suddenly she felt excited and shake her head. Her body really needs rest. She needs to get her mind out of gutter.

She quickly wore a long tee and came out of the washroom. She had trouble walking to him as she was still sore down there.

"I am not touching you for at least a week." Shivaay announced with a frown. He saw her wincing and walking slowly and it didn't go well with him. Was he that harsh and rough? He questioned himself while Annika pouted hearing him. There is no way she is staying away from him for a week. It's unacceptable!

"No! This is absurd." She voiced her thought

"It's the right thing to do. I need to control." He voiced his concern

"In starting this happens, it's not a big deal. Eventually I will be good." She mumbled softly

"Yeah! Right." He scoffed. She was walking pretty decently in morning. This is what he had done to her in his excitement. What was the need to go for round two. He scolded himself.

She reached near him and hugged him from behind.

"I am okay, promise." She whispered making him sigh.

"We are leaving tomorrow morning. I have an important meeting and Omru is missing us." He told her to which she nodded. She too missed them and know that they haven't seen Shivaay for a month, so they must leave. She can't be selfish and keep him all to herself.

"Come let's have dinner and then we are gonna watch your favourite movie while cuddling." He said lovingly. If someone told him few months ago that he would do such things for his wife, he would have laughed out loud but now he knows he is whipped.