25.

Apologies!

I was stuck in some work.
And then got a new idea, so I rewrite the whole sequence. I hope you will like it. I mentioned at the end what I changed.

karish96 this one is for you.

***

She looked perfect in the red saree. Her cleavage was teasing Shivaay and her bare waist was so inviting that he can't held himself back from caressing it to feel her softness. Annika gasped with the sudden touch and closed her eyes feeling his rough hands wandering on her waist. He put aside her saree's pallu and pushed his face in her waist.

"Shivaay!" Annika moaned and gripped his hair pulling him more closer. This encouraged him to do so much more. He licked her waist and bite them softly. Keeping his hands on her waist, he pulled it closer and started kissing it randomly making her blush. He then pushed his tongue in her belly button making her moan.

"Ahh! Shivaay!"

He bite her hard on her waist making her shudder at the pain.

"Damn! So soft." He mumbled and sucked that area to sooth her pain. While Annika clutched his hair in her fist and pulled him more closer. Shivaay leisurely took his time and kissed every inch of her waist, she could feel his soft lips and the wetness of his mouth on her bare waist. She ruffled his hair in a loving gesture and pushed him down on the bed.

Shivaay blinked as if he was in a daze and glanced at her. who was blushing furiously. Her saree was disheveled and her eyes were dark with desire. Shivaay knew what they both were craving for, an intimate connection. The deepest of all, Shivaay was nervous because that would be his first time. He didn't want Annika to have a bad experience. The stories he had heard of his brothers and friends weren't that encouraging, most of them had one thing in common- the girl didn't enjoy it because they ended up too fast as it was their first time. According to them you get good with time and practice. But keeping aside the performance pressure, he decided to go with the flow.

Annika slowly climbed up on him making him wonder whether she is trying to seduce him? Because that move by her was definitely hot and sexy. She had a shy smile when he held her waist. She put her hands beside his head for support and looked at him with love and desire. He held her captive, she can clearly see his devilish smile. She knew it and deep down she came prepared for this. They were ready for the next step in their relationship- consummation of their marriage. She was nervous and excited both but on the top of it, she was comfortable with the idea of having sex with him.

With that thought, Annika pushed herself up and bend down to kiss him on his forehead to show her admiration and affection towards him while he bite her cleavage which was just above his face. 

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh"

She moaned and he turned her quickly on the bed to hover over her.

"Itna pyaar kyun?" Shivaay asked teasingly referring to her unexpected forehead kiss. [Why so much affection?]

"Well! Someone has to the romantic one out of us." She replied back with a sass making him raise his eyebrows in amusement.

"Are you implying that I am unromantic?" 

"No, I am stating that you are unromantic." 

"Achaa beta " Shivaay mumbled and admired her glowing happy face. Oh! How much he had missed her smile. He softly pecked her smiling lips.