13.

_____________________

Shivaay woke up as he felt a kick on his right leg. Opening his eyes in a blur, he saw that Annika was laid horizontally on the bed instead of vertically. Her forehead would soon hit the corner of the side table if she even moved a bit. He frowned at her carelessness and pulled her body closer to him, removing her legs from his body. He back hugged her and wrapped one of his leg on her, he practically caged her in his arms so that she couldn't move anymore.

"Still a baby." He mumbled while kissing her cheek and soon drifted back to sleep.

***

Waking up, the first thing Shivaay saw was his wife. His cute little Annika. Her face was nuzzled in the crook of his neck and the skin over there tingled. He quickly moved down and pecked her lips. It would be his new favorite hobby , kissing her while she slept like a log.

He slowly untangled himself from her making her whin in the slumber. Shivaay chuckled at her cuteness and put a pillow on his place. He sighed watching the time , it was 7:30 in the morning. Shivaay really doesn't remember the last time he had slept for this long. He was at peace and knew that it was because of her. Smiling to himself he decided to freshen up.

Shivaay was busy and he had lot of work to look after since he was on break for last 4 days. He soon got himself busy with his laptop. Annika heard faint noise of typing and pushed her head into the pillow more. She tried to erase the distant voice but it only got louder. Here, Shivaay was so engrossed in his work that he didn't noticed Annika stirring in her sleep, he was busy in typing and editing the clauses of the contract.

Annika slowly sat up on the bed rubbing her eyes and looked around only to find Shivaay typing on the laptop furiously. She sighed and pouted her lips. Her gaze moved towards the clock and she quickly got up from the bed. She hurriedly ran towards Shivaay and kissed his cheek .

"Good morning" She greeted making Shivaay smile at her cuteness.

"Good morning sweetheart " Shivaay said pinching her puffed cheeks.

"You are ready" She stated after looking him all freshen up in a suit.

"Yes, I had a small meeting early morning " He informed her

"I should also get ready" Annika said while yawning making Shivaay chuckle

"Why are you laughing?" She grumbled while he just shrugged at her

"Arrogant" She mumbled to herself and turned away towards the washroom

"I heard that" Shivaay exclaimed teasingly and she turned to give him her best innocent smile

***

Annika took her saree and came out of the closet to get dressed in the room. She sighed seeing no trace of Shivaay in the room. She started draping the saree but couldn't hold it tight around her waist. It fell down on the floor making her sigh in frustration. She felt like crying because she just can't do a simple task like this.

Taking his required file from the study room, Shivaay moved back to his bedroom. He opened the door without a second thought making Annika startled from the sudden intruption. He quickly looked at her way and found his breath stoped at the serene beauty of his wife. He couldn't stop his eyes to move down from her wet hair to her deep neck V-shaped blouse that hugged her breasts perfectly to her slightly chubby waist.