17.

"No. Tell him to turn away so that we can kiss." Shivaay said making her flabbergasted and Ahaan shocked.

"No way." Ahaan shouted and gave a challenging look to Annika.

Annika was left speechless.  Shivaay 's behavior was childish and immature but cute too at the same time.

"I am getting late for the Pooja (Prayer)." She mumbled with a puppy face requesting Shivaay in a way to let her go.

"Yes. She is getting late." Ahaan repeated the sentence teasingly wiggling his eyebrows at Shivaay. He loved teasing Shivaay and now he can do it even more because of his cute little sister.

"Lets go my sweet little cupcake." Ahaan said a bit over dramatically to irritate Shivaay which was indeed  a bad move. Shivaay gritted his teeth and his jaw was tense, he literally glared him. If looks could kill, Ahaan was dead. 

"Fuck off!" Shivaay whispered to Ahaan and turned towards Annika with his intense eyes.

"Come here" Shivaay ordered Annika in a deadly voice. Annika gave him her best innocent face and moved closer to him. Shivaay bend down and whispered in her ears.

"You should be taught a lesson. Hmm. Good girls do not deny their husbands." 

This whole sentence just stirred a fire inside her body. She was flushed hearing such an outrageous comment from her very gentleman husband. Holding her close, he lightly pecked her lips mumbling a final goodbye. Ahaan's jaw dropped watching the scene in front of him.

"Bye Saale Sahab." Shivaay said smirking at Ahaan. (Brother-in-law)

"Pervert." Ahaan exclaimed making Shivaay smile teasingly at him. Annika silently left from there. First because she was getting late, second she does not wanted to get involved in their stupid ego fight and third she was embarrassed by Shivaay's public display of affection in front of her own big brother.

"Should have thought before marrying your sister to me." Shivaay's savage reply made Ahaan shocked.

***

After completing the pooja and taking blessings from her father and Ahaan, Annika moved towards her lovely sister, Malika. Before she can bend down and touch her feet, Malika stopped her by engulfing her in a hug.

"I can't believe you are married. You are seven years younger than me and have committed your life to such a big responsibility. You really made all of us proud and proved how brave you are." Malika's words touched Annika 's heart and she kissed her big sister on the cheek.

"I have learned this from you. You also took the role of being my mother from a very young age. I love you." 

"Are you happy, my baby?" Malika asked her lovingly to which she replied nodding her head. 

"How's Shivaay treating you?" Kabir , Annika's dad asked her while patting her head

"He is really a very nice man. I could not have asked for anyone better. He makes me feel comfortable and he even saves me from scolding." She replied smilingly and laughed at the end.

"Scolding? It's just been 2 days." Ahaan exclaimed

"You only heard scolding?" Malika asked rolling her eyes at their overprotective brother

"I was just saying, for example today i woke up late and was tad bit behind the schedule but he didn't let anybody say anything to me. I was scared too but he comforted me. You know these small things matter at start." Annika explained making Ahaan understand what she meant.