28

Yes, I'm back. 

I'm still occupied, but I will try to update occasionally. Thank you for being patient. 

Regarding the story, I suggest you read the previous chapter before proceeding.

Warning: Mature content ahead.

***

Annika's cheeks flushed crimson as she squirmed on the table, her eyes pleading with Shivaay for understanding. Her embarrassment deepened as she noticed the wet spot on Shivaay's grey shorts. Yet, despite her discomfort, she couldn't help but be captivated by the teasing smile playing on his lips as he drew her closer, pressing a tender kiss to her flushed cheeks.

"It's okay, Annika," he whispered into her ear, his warm breath sending shivers down her spine.

"Shivaay," she moaned softly as he nibbled on her earlobe, her heart racing at his boldness.

"What are you doing to me?" he murmured, his voice filled with a pleading desire, as he trailed kisses along her collarbone, causing her to writhe under his touch.

"Room," she managed to mutter through the haze of pleasure that enveloped her. Despite being alone in the well-lit hall, the thought of engaging in such intimate acts in such an exposed setting made her nerves tingle with unease.

"Why?" Shivaay teased, his lips brushing against her skin, sending electric shocks of sensation through her body. "I want to do it right here."

"It feels... overwhelming," she replied hastily, her breath catching in her throat as he pinched her right nipple, eliciting a sharp gasp from her lips.

"Does it?" he inquired, his voice low and husky as he leaned in closer, his gaze locked with hers, a playful glint dancing in his eyes.

"Ahh!" she cried out as he continued to explore her sensitive curves, his touch igniting a fire within her that threatened to consume her entirely.

"I just love your soft moans," he murmured, his words sending a shiver of anticipation down her spine. "Keep moaning, sweetheart."

With a skillful grace, he bent down, his lips claiming her eager peaks, his every touch sending waves of ecstasy crashing over her, as they danced on the edge of passion, lost in their world of desire and longing.

Annika's breath hitched as Shivaay's touches ignited a fire within her. Despite her embarrassment and the surroundings, she couldn't deny the rush of desire coursing through her veins.

"Shivaay, please," she whispered, her voice laden with a mix of longing and urgency.

Shivaay lifted his head, his eyes are dark with desire as he met hers. "Please what, Annika?" he murmured, his voice husky with desire.

She bit her lip, feeling a flush of heat spread across her cheeks. "Let's go to the room," she pleaded softly, her heart pounding in her chest.

A playful grin tugged at the corners of Shivaay's lips. "As you wish," he whispered, his voice filled with promise.

He took her in his arms and went towards the room. He slowly laid her down on the bed.

"Suddenly, I am not sure about it." He said thoughtfully looking at her and then her naked self which still had few marks of their passionate night.