20.

"Ahh!" Shivaay hissed because of the pain. Annika was quite harsh and brutal while kissing him. She literally bite his lower lip and then sucked it harshly. She was fast and not at all gentle. Breaking the kiss, Annika looked at him shyly. His lips were swollen and bruised red at the corner where she bit him off. She was proud of her artwork and smiled proudly.

"Annika you are too harsh." Shivaay complained and moved towards the mirror to look at him. He was amazed to see his red swollen lips with a bruise in the corner. He heard Annika giggling, he glared her and she stopped after covering her mouth with her hands.

"You literally bited them and ate them." He grumbled and licked his lip at the corner.

"They were sweet and so soft." She justified with a cute pout.

"But these are not candies." He said pointing at his lips

"Oh! But hey, they are not less either. I loved it." She said and pecked his lips again.

"I have meetings tomorrow." He mumbled and kissed her cheek.

"Don't forget the reception. Everyone will know I am the wild cat here, not the billu." She confessed and laughed out loud making Shivaay roll his eyes at her childishness.

"hahahaha, very funny." He mumbled and looked back at the bruise. He would really need to cover it up but how? 

"And not to forget that you are going to leave your newly wedded bride at home. Who knows what foreign business you have in Dubai?" Annika teased him but with a thoughtful face

"Annika it's related to the resort i am constructing there, a legal issue has arouse and...."

"Shivaay! I was kidding." Annika mumbled awkwardly. She didn't doubt him but the way he adorably started telling her everything touched her heart. 

"But you looked serious." Shivaay mumbled in a complaining voice.

Oh! I will just kiss him again. 

Annika thought and blushed at her own thought. She hugged him and kissed his chest. She is going to miss him terribly. She is falling in love with him fast and hard. How can she not? He was her first crush, first man she liked and now her husband. Marrying him is the best thing that ever happened to her . At times like this she feels she is too blessed. Shivaay was caught off guard, he still feels all of this is not real. It feels like a dream because Annika is his dream girl. Who knew dreams do come true. Shivaay already have few broken dreams, so living this one was quite hard to accept. He finally have something which his heart desired. 

"Come let's have dinner." Annika suggested holding his hand.

***

"When will you come?" Annika asked while playing with Shivaay's fingers.  Shivaay pulled her closer to him. They both were laying on the bed. Annika throwed her leg on him and hugged him like a koala.

"I will miss you." She mumbled making his heart warm. Holding her close, he turned towards her and pecked her lips. Her lips are so soft that it reminded him of cotton candy. They are chewable. He could really eat them but he couldn't scare her with his wilderness. Not now. He would wait to experiment his desires.

Annika moved her lips to his jaw and placed a wet kiss followed by his throat making his adam's apple bobble.

"An...Annika" He groaned at the feeling