30

Thank you for your love and support!

Though I would request you all to please vote. That's the only way to know that you like what you are reading. It motivates me.

Happy Reading!

***

"Really?" Annika asked surprised. Priyanka just now informed her that Mallika has planned a girl's weekend this week. Since Annika was not responding to her calls, she asked Priyanka to let her know the plan.

"Yeah! You know Shruti Kaushik is getting married. We are invited. Thanks to your sister." Priyanka informed making a 'it sucks' face. They have met 'Shruti Kaushik', the influencer and model a few times because of Mallika as she is her model, especially for social media promotions. Shruti is crazy and has once nagged Priyanka a lot regarding Shivaay. She wanted one date with him which Priyanka denied sweetly. She is a pain in the ass with her bitchy voice and shitty attitude.

"But I heard, she is having a destination wedding in Italy with very close friends and family," Annika mumbled thoughtfully

"We are invited to her bachelorette party," Priyanka informed with a fake excited smile, showing her how excited she is about it.

"Shit! That will be terrible. A whole weekend." Annika said horrified.

"No, it's on Sunday evening. The plan is to leave on Saturday morning to Alibagh where you, me, Mallika Di, and Gauri will have a blast together in your farmhouse. A Sexy Saturday- that's what Mallika Di called it. And on Sunday we will go to Shruti's fiance's farmhouse for the party. After all he is her sugar daddy." Priyanka informed casually

"Sexy Saturday and Sugar Daddy," Annika repeated and they laughed at it.

"It sounds strange coming from your mouth, Pri," Annika commented teasingly

"You guys rubbed off on me." She replied sassily with a wink and both giggled.

***

Here, Shivaay came back to his room to find it empty. He remembered his wife's silly threat and gulped. She seduced him and left. That's cruel. He really wanted to have her now. It's been 3 days since he had his little minx. With determine steps, he walked towards Priyanka's room.

Reaching there, he softly knocked on the door and came inside after his sister's approval. As soon as he came inside, he saw his wife sitting with a grumpy face. Priyanka giggled watching their drama.

"Come, let's go. It's late." He mumbled sweetly

"No, it's not that late. Remember you came at 2 last night. It's only 11:40." She replied sassily making him sigh.

"Annika yaarr, not again." He insisted

"I will sleep here with Priyu today." She said firmly

"No! You are not."

"Why?"

"Because you are only allowed to sleep with me." He said casually making her blush.

"Aww, that's cute." Priyanka giggled

"What cute thing about this? This is hitler behaviour." Annika quickly replied hiding her blush with fake glare.