31

Huge disappointment with votes.
700+ views and not even 150+ votes.

I will request everyone to vote. It will take you a second to press that small star.

Happy Reading!

***

Mature content ahead

You can skip this whole chapter, you won't miss anything except their crazy love making. 😜

"So fucking beautiful!" Shivaay mumbled against her ear as she trembled against him.

"Shivaay.." she moaned when he gave her a beautiful hickey.

"I missed this voice." He mumbled and pecked her nipples before licking them.

"Ahhh.."

He chewed her nipple and sucked them hard, making her shudder in pleasure. She has realised that her breasts were sensitive and her nipples, extra sensitive.

"Shivaayyy basss..."

She requested him to stop the torture, her vertical lips were wet down there.

"I have just started." He teased and started torturing her other bud. He loved her boobs, they were just perfect and quite handful.

"So soft!" He mumbled and bite her boobs roughly

"Aahhh!" She moaned in pain and pleasure both.

She wanted to feel him inside her, her body is screaming for attention from her dear husband but he was busy torturing her soft mounds. The wetness was dripping from her southern region making her desperate.

Shivaay's finger went down to rub her clit and he smirked when he found her soaked down there.

"My baby is so wet .... already." He teased making her turn red in shame. His fingers played with her clit making her clench her thighs around his waist.

"So fucking responsive." He cursed and slip one finger inside her wet folds making her moan without inhibition.

"Aaaahhhhh" She moaned out loud when he put his another finger inside her. Her eyes rolled up because of the pleasure she felt.

Shivaay felt himself getting painfully hard looking at his wife who is currently looking like a piece of art straight out from the adult magazines he had seen when he was a teenager. He always thought if he will do such things with his wife. When he was younger, he thought that even if it's exciting, it's dirty. But still he wanted to know, try and feel things when he was of the right age and more mature. Though when he grew up, his thoughts transformed-He was not a lusty man and he respects women so it felt absurd. The very idea of getting naked in front of another person made him feel uneasy and weird. That's the main reason he never had one night stands. And if we talk about emotional intimacy then also Shivaay was very poor when it's come to express his emotions, that's the reason he never had a girlfriend.

"Shivaayyy" She keep moaning and he kept moving his fingers inside her not once stopped looking at her face, body and expression. It felt like he was in a spell. Annika really made him feel things, he never felt before. She literally drive him crazy with her simplest act. He felt like a young teenager again, who wanted to try every dirty thing because it excites him. He didn't wanted to be a chivalrous and gentlemen to her, at least not on their bed.