18.Night terrors and Segulls?

Draco's POV*

"LET ME THE FUCK IN BEFORE I RIP YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF YOU FUCKING ICE QUEEN LOOKING ASS BITCH!" I heard.

Oh here we go...

I walked to my door and opened it prepared to argue with Psycho Salvatore.

"Why am I wearing your jumper and where the fuck is Storm?" She angrily asked.

"You were cold, I lent it to you. And Storm is on my bed, you asked me to fucking look after him because you were fucked off your face if you remember." I told her.

Her face dropped and she looked like she was going to cry.

"I swear to Salazar, if you start crying I'm killing you." I told her.

She rolled her eyes and said, "I'm not going to cry, I'm on my period, my mood swings are terrible." She said.

"We'll take something then." I told her as I walked back into my room and started getting out my uniform.

"I don't have anything." She whined as she sat on my floor.

"Did I say you can come in?" I asked her.

"Does it look like I give a fuck?" She asked back.

I rolled my eyes and removed my towel.

"A WARNING WOULD BE GREAT, YOU SEAGULL ASS LOOKING BITCH." She screamed.

"Get out then." I told her while getting dressed.

"I'm playing with Storm, so pipe down." She said.

I turned around and saw her laying on my bed with Storm on her chest.

"Why are you on my bed?" I asked.

"My back was hurting on the floor." She shrugged.

"I'm done, get out." I told her.

"I like your bed, its more comfortable than mine." She said while closing her eyes.

"Your a fucking nightmare." I told her while sorting out my bag.

I was sorting my bag out for 20 minutes before I heard snoring.

"Psycho, I swear to god if your asleep I'm going to fucking kill you." I said while turning around.

I saw her sprawled out on my bed. Her skirt was halfway up her thigh, I could see where her socks ended.

"Oh for fuck sake." I groaned.

I went over to her and took her shoes off her. I went in her bag, which was my old one. Her timetable was the same as mine, she had a free period first. I saw the books and a note saying 'buy new tampons and pads ASAP, you've run out you sexy girl."

I slightly chuckled before lightly waking her up.

"Mmm what?" She mumbled.

"You need pads and tampons." I told her in a blank voice.

"Yeah, I will when my mum writes back. I don't know where to get them..." she trailed off.