30. Happy birthday Malfoy's...

Alexia's POV

Draco carried me on his back until we reached the dungeons.

"Are you ready?" He asked me.

"Not at all." I smiled sadly.

I knocked Professor Snape's door before he told us to enter.

Draco and I walked in as Snape motioned for us to sit.

"What brings you here today, Miss Salvatore, Mr Malfoy..." Snape dragged on.

"I have something to tell you Professor..." I trailed off sadly.

He looked at me and nodded.

I began to explain everything Theo had done to me, and ended up crying.

"Miss Salvatore, I'm sorry to hear this has happened to you, and I regret to say this but there isn't anything we can do. The Nott family are a very high family, much like the Malfoy's, I'm sorry but I cannot do anything." Snape told me sadly.

"I understand Professor, thank you anyways." I sniffled before getting up to leave.

"Miss Salvatore, my door is always open if you need to talk." Snape said with an almost sad smile on his face.

"Thank you sir, good evening." I nodded before leaving the room.

I fell to my knees and started to break down.

"Hey, hey, Lex...look at me, your okay, I promise you I won't let anything happen to you, I swear I will do everything in my power to stop Nott." Draco said as he knelt down to me.

I sniffled before nodding as Draco helped me up, taking me back to his room.

"Will you read to me?" I asked sadly.

"Of course I will." Draco smiled at me.

He carried on from where we left off.

Draco's POV

"Of course I will." I smiled down at the puffy eyed Lexi before me.

"Why, my dear, you must know, Mrs Long says that Netherfield is taken by a young man of large fortune from the north of England; that he came down on Monday in a chaise and four to see the place, and was so much delighted with it that he agreed with Mr Morris immediately; that he is to take possession before Michaelmas, and some of his servants are to be in the house by the end of the week.'
'What's his name?'
'Bingley.'
'Is he married or single?'
'Oh! Single, my dear, to be sure! A single man of large fortune; four or five thousand a year. What a fine thing for our girls!'
'How so? how can it affect them?'
'My dear Mr Bennet,' replied his wife, 'how can you be so tiresome! You must know that I am thinking of his marrying one of them.'"

I looked down to see Lexi sleeping so I decided to call it a night.

-Few weeks later, June 5th-

Draco's POV*

"Wake up!" I heard someone calling to me.

"I swear Dragon if you don't wake up in the next minute, I'm shaving your eyebrows off." I heard the same voice again.

Lexi.

"I'm awake." I groaned without opening my eyes.

"Get up, now!" She screeched in my ears.

"God Lexi, can you be any louder." I groaned.

"It's your birthday Dragon, get up!" She squealed like a child.

"I'm up." I said while opening my eyes.

I saw everyone in my room, looking at me with smiles on their faces.