20. Your so fucking weird...

Draco's POV*

Salvatore asked me to grab her phone from my sofa while she finished brushing her teeth.

I looked on her phone and unlocked it for her. She only had 1 message from her brother.

"Your brother text you saying..."Your head master invited me to come to hogwarts for a weekend, I'll be there tonight."  I told her.

"HES COMING TODAY???" She screamed while her toothbrush was still in her mouth.

"Yeah, he sent it an hour ago." I told her while handing the phone to her.

"Fuck." She said while sitting on my bathroom floor.

She then made a star fish shape on the floor.

"What are you doing?" I smiled.

"Getting prepared. I need sleep." She told me.

"Go to sleep then." I told her.

"I'm not going in my room. Ever again." She said while laying on her side.

I heard sob's muffled into my floor.

"Hey, hey, come on. You can stay in my room for the rest of the week then I'll get something sorted." I told her while rubbing her back.

I noticed that rubbing her back always made her calm down.

"P-promise?" She sniffled while holding out her left pinky.

"I promise." I say while connecting.

"Come on, sleep." I told her while helping her off the floor and into bed.

I grabbed a pillow and went to the sofa.

"What are you doing Draco?" Alexia's asked.

The way she says my name....fuck.

"I'm sleeping on the sofa." I told her.

"Don't be silly, we can share the bed." She said while sniffling.

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Yes, I need you with me, please? I don't want to be alone." She said softly.

"Okay." I said quietly.

I got onto the right side of my bed and got in.

Alexia came closer to me and put her head above my heart and played with the ring on my finger.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"I'm a bit anxious, sorry. I'll stop." She said while she turned around.

"No, no I like it." I told her while pulling her back on me.

"Okay." She smiled.

I ran my fingers through her hair as she started drifting off.

Slight snores came from her mouth which indicated she was sleeping. I didn't want to move, just in case I wake her up so I grabbed my book off of my night stand and began to read.

She woke up an hour later because she needed to throw up again.

We went to the bathroom and I helped her.

We got back in bed and she came back onto my chest as I read her the book.

She fell asleep in 20 minutes and soon her snoring filled my ears.

I got up and got changed into a white shirt and black trousers.

I went over to Alexia and shook her awake.

"Mmmm fuck off." She mumbled, turning around.

"Alexia, your brother just text you saying he's here." I told her while kneeling down beside her.

"Mm." She mumbled.

"OH FUCK! HOLY FUCKING FUCK! WHAT THE FUCKITY FUCKING FUCKKKK!" She screamed and she got up from my bed and started to crawl on my floor.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked.

"I- uhm, I don't know." She said while standing up.

"Your so fucking weird." I smirked.

"I need to use your clothes, I'm not going in my room." She said before going over to my wardrobe.

"Sure, take whatever." I said.

"Will you go in my room and get my jumper please? And my black converse? Your feet are way too big and I need to cover the uhm, yeah." She said while looking away from me.

I knew what she was talking about. She had hickeys all over her neck, a hand mark on her neck also. Her wrists were red from Theo's grip.

"Yeah, sure. What jumper?" I asked.

"My green one, with Salvatore 03, please." She said while grabbing my quidditch jersey and my grey joggers.

"Pads and tampons in the top cupboard." I said before going into her room.

I grabbed her stuff and also her hair brush.

I walked back into my room and saw Alexia in my clothes.

My 03 slytherin jersey was baggy, while my joggers hung on her waist, after she had rolled them to fit her.

"Draco! Back in the dorm??" She called.

"Yeah, here." I said while handing her the jumper and shoes.

She got pink fluffy socks from my wardrobe and gave me a questioning look.

"Ellie's." I said.

"Of course." She said while putting them back and getting a pair of my ankle socks.

She got her shoes and jumper on and brushed her hair.

She asked me if I knew how to to french braids.

"Do I look like I can do french braids?" I asked.

"No." She said.

"Exactly." I said back.

She put her hair in a messy ponytail as she stood up and sorted herself out.

"Okay, it's dinner, right?" Alexia asked me.

"Yeah, come on let's go." I told her while leading her out of my room.
_______________________________

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but OMG 208 READS????!!!

Thank you very very very much I love you guys!

Vote and comment!!!

All my love//

Word count:

890 words x