4.Diagon Alley

Alexia's POV:

I turned to my parents and smiled.

"I'll be back home later okay?" I said.

"Of course baby, have fun!" Dad said while mom smiled.

I turned towards Professor Dumbledore and Cedric and they asked if I were ready for this thing called 'apparation'.

"I think so" I replied unsure.

Cedric told me to hold onto his hand as he held on to the headmasters. Suddenly I felt like I was being sucked through a freaking vacuum. It only lasted for about a minute as my feet hit the ground. I bent over and started to puke my guts up. Cedric held my hair back as Dumbledore smiled slightly.

"Don't worry Miss Salvatore, I too was sick the first time I apparated." Dumbledore said as he patted my back.

About 2 minutes later I finally stopped puking and I looked up at Cedric.

"Im sorry you had to see that." I said. Why am I so freaking embarrassing!!?

"Oh no worries, it's not the first time this has happened and I'm sure it wont be the last. As your shadow I am here to serve and protect!" Cedric replied saluting like a soldier.

I chuckled slightly as me and Cedric began to catch up with Dumbledore. We were now in a bar of some type and Dumbledore led us out to the back of the bar. He pulled out a stick looking thing which I'm assuming is his wand. He tapped a few bricks on the wall and suddenly the wall started to re arrange itself and revealed a beautiful range of unusual shops.

"Miss Salvatore, Welcome to Diagon Alley." Dumbledore said.

"Woah, this is amazing!" I replied astonished.

"Now your parents had sent money and changed it to wizards money so I am going to head to Gringotts bank and retrieve your money. I will be back in a pop!" The headmaster informed.

"Alright, I'll take Lexi and show her around." Cedric shouted after Dumbledore.

"Okay, how about we get you a wand? I'll pay until Dumbledore gets back with your money." Cedric told me.

"Are you sure? We can wait so you don't have to spend any of your money." I replied feeling anxious about going into a shop with other people.

"Im sure Lex, it's fine, come on" Cedric replied while dragging me to a shop called 'Olivanders' .

We entered the shop and Cedric called out as the place looked deserted. Then, a man came out of the shadows. He looked quite old, he must be the wand man.

"Hello, this is Alexia, she's starting her third year at Hogwarts and requires a wand please." Cedric told the man kindly.

"Of course, now Miss..?"

"Oh, Alexia Salvatore, sir."

"Salvatore? I know that name from somewhere I just can't quite put my finger on it. Right! Lets get you a wand." He said while going to one of the racks in his shop and grabbing a slender, rectangular box.

"Hmm, try this, 11" mahogany with a dragon heartstring core." Olivander said while giving me a wand.

I held the wand still. He looked at me curiously and I decided to give it a little wave. As soon as I did the lamp smashed and glass shot everywhere.

"No, not that one." Olivander said cringing at the sight of the broken glass.

He came back with 2 more wands.