9.Mudblood

*Draco's POV*

I was sat on the train in the Slytherin compartments when I heard a commotion outside. I wasn't too bothered but my sister and Blaise went out to check.

"DRACO HELP!" I heard my sister scream.

I rushed to where her voice came from.

"What's wrong? Are you hurt?" I asked worried.

I looked down and saw her. The girl from Diagon Alley and outside the train.

"She's a mudblood, just leave her with the blood traitors." I told her while snarling at the Weasel twins.

"Draco, she got attacked, help us bring her to the compartment, we're her shadows." Ellie told me while panting trying to drag the unconscious mudblood.

"What the fuck is a shadow and why are you guys hers?" I asked.

"Draco please, I can't explain." Ellie pleaded looking up at me.

"Whatever." I said as I grabbed the back of the mudblood's neck and underneath her knees. She was light as fuck. Why didn't they just pick her up?

I took her back to where I was sat and placed her down in the compartment seat.

"There, safe little mudblood. Now will you tell me what happened?" I asked, slightly curious as to why the little mudblood was pale as a ghost and as cold as ice.

"She got attacked by a dementor. The new DADA teacher performed the patronus charm and got rid of the dementor but she isn't waking up." Ellie explained while trying to shake the girl awake.

"Okay, so why are you her shadows?" I questioned.

"I can't explain why she needs shadows. But Dumbledore needed her to have shadows from each house. Me and Blaise, Fred and George, Cedric Diggory and Cho Chang. If she gets sorted into Slytherin Blaise and I will have to look out for her in class and so on. " She explained.

"The mudblood won't get into Slytherin." I said while rolling my eyes.

They were all trying to wake the mudblood up for an hour until my sister suddenly slapped the girl awake.

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHO THE FU-" She screeched.

My sister started talking to her but I zoned out.

They were talking about Sirius Black and then chocolate? Chocolate is disgusting.

When one of the Weasels offered her chocolate she shook her head no. Then more chatter and Ellie took her out.

The Weasels went and I was left with Astoria, Crabbe, Goyle and Blaise.

"You can't lie, that girl is hot." Blaise said.

"Shut up Blaise! You heard Draco, she's a mudblood!" Astoria said looking at me while biting her lip.

"She is a mudblood, and she's not hot, she is a psycho." I replied.

The rest of the train ride was quiet. We got off the train and into carriages. We got to the great hall and waiting for the sorting ceremony to begin. I was sat across from Astoria and next to Crabbe and Goyle.

Suddenly the first years walked in with a taller but not tall mudblood. I rolled my eyes at her but she didn't even glance my way.

"Alexia Salvatore" McGonagall pronounced.

Alexia Salvatore...

Everyone was on the edge of their seats. We never had an exchange student.

Just like when I was sorted, the hat didn't even reach her head before it yelled the words I wished it wouldn't.

"SLYTHERIN"

Oh for fuck sake.

She came over and sat across from my sister and Blaise and next to a first year Slytherin. He held her hand under the table.

"Let's check her blood status." Astoria said while writing a note probably to see if Salvatore was a pure blood.

The note came back with the words "B negative, creep." Wrote in perfect hand writing. Not quill writing but definitely some sort of ink.

"Stupid fucking Mudblood" I muttered.

"Why is there a mudblood in Slytherin?" Astoria asked with a snarl on her face.

"I can hear you, you know! My hearing is very good so come say it to my face, yeah?" Salvatore shouted over to us.

I rolled my eyes while Astoria walked over to her and pushed the first year off of the bench.

I heard them arguing then Astoria raised a fist to Salvatore. Before Astoria could give a punch, Salvatore grabbed her fist and yanked Astoria's arm behind her back and drop kicked her so she was on top of her. Salvatore started to strangle Astoria so I got up and tried to get the mudblood off before she could murder Astoria on her first day here.

Others accompanied me but she wouldn't budge until Professor Snape and Professor McGonagall helped.

Snape told me to take her back to her room and I agreed. Snape was the head of Slytherin House so this better earn me house points.

The mudblood screamed and kicked for me to let her go but I had a job to do. I will always carry out my task.

Suddenly, the Salvatore girl tensed up and went quiet until she started screaming again.

"MALFOY YOU NEED TO PUT ME DOWN NOW," She screamed.

"Calm down, psycho, we're almost there." I replied with a snarl.

"Draco, please!" She begged.

"Don't call me Draco you filthy little mudblood." I told her as I dropped her onto the bed.

"Malfoy, you need to leave right now!" She threatened.

"Fuck you, you filthy mud-" I cut myself off. "Your eyes.." I said while pointing to her face. Her eyes were bloodshot and veins travelled down her eyes.

She quickly turned around and tried to control her breathing.

"Malfoy, please get you sister.." She trailed off as she started panicking.

"And why should I help someone like you? Your a fucking disgrace to the wizarding world." I complained.

"Malfoy, if you don't get you sister your head will be off your shoulders in seconds, don't fucking test me." She warned.

"Who do you think you are threatening me? Your nothing but a fucking mudblood, you don't belong here." I sneered.

"Malfoy, if I wanted you dead, you'd of been dead the first day we met in Diagon Alley, so pipe down, yeah?" She sneered back.

I walked out of her room muttering.

Her bedroom was next to mine. Fucking fantastic.

I went to the great hall and told Ellie what happened and her and Blaise went rushing to her while I went into my room. I heard pacing in the bedroom next to me but I just tuned everything out.

_______________________________

Draco's POV!!!
Hope you enjoyed it.

I'll be publishing a new chapter soon!

Vote and comment!

All my love//

Word count:

1102 words