16. I dont like red apples

*Draco's POV*

I was in the DADA class room when everyone was practicing the Riddikulus charm.

"This class is ridiculous." I commented.

The boys laughed at my comment while everyone got in line.

I was 2 places behind Potter, Salvatore was in front of him and behind Weasel.

Weasel's boggart turned into a giant spider, after the spell, the spider had roller skates on. It wasn't amusing to me at all.

It was Salvatore's turn and the boggart started shifting.

The boggart changed to herself, blood dripped down from her mouth and the bodies of my house mates and more were on the floor, their limbs detached from their bodies.

In Psycho's hand was my head. How lovely.

She started panicking and her breathing was unsteady. I was about to pull my wand out to help her but Mattheo got their first.

The boggart turned different while Mattheo took Salvatore out of the classroom.

Potter's boggart turned into a dementor and Lupin had to shout the spell, guarding Potter.

Lupin told us the lesson was over so we went to dinner early.

I was sat next to Blaise and Blake when Mattheo ran into the great hall and went to Lougher.

"Did you give Alexia MDMA?" He whisper-shouted.

"Yeah, why? I only thought she was going to have one, how many did she take?" Lougher asked.

"She took all 4 at the same time." Mattheo answered

"Fuck." Mattheo added while going over to the gryffindor table and getting one of the Weasel twins.

He ran back over to the Slytherin table and told Blaise, Blake and I to follow him.

We followed him up to his room and when he walked in, it was empty.

"Fuck, where is she?" Mattheo said.

"She's probably back in her room." I told them.

We all went up to Salvatore's room and Mattheo told her we were coming in.

"Lexi, I've got the boys with me to help you....I'm with Draco, Blaise, George and Blake. Is that okay?" Mattheo asked.

"Mhm" She answered quietly.

We went into her room and Mattheo and Blaise ran to her side while Blake, Weasley and I stood a little bit further away.

"Lex? Lexi, can you hear me?" Mattheo asked.

She nodded her head yes.

"She's going to puke." I said.

"How do you know?" Blaise asked.

"Ellie had MDMA once, this isn't good." I answered.

"Okay, Lex, let's get you to the bathroom." George said.

"N-no" She said.

"Psycho, your about to puke your guts up for the second time today, go to the fucking bathroom." I said viciously.

"Draco, Blaise, Mattheo, Blake, George and Theo." She said pointing to each of us boys.

"No Theo isn't here." Blake said.

"Yes he is, he's behind the door."

"Lexi, I'm taking you into the bathroom, the boys will come in soon to help..." is all I heard before he whispered something else into her ear.