19. Draco Malfoy...what are you doing to me...

Draco's POV*

We were in DADA, learning about werewolves or some shit. Salvatore kept answering all the answers, how does she know so much? Fuck knows.

Astoria was sitting next to me with her hand on my arm.

"Dray, come to my dorm tonight?" She asked in a seductive voice which failed terribly.

"Cant, I'm busy." I said while looking at Salvatore. She had her muggle pen in her mouth while my sister was trying to teach her how to write using a quill.

Ink was all over her face and hands.

"Why are you watching the mudblood? She almost killed me Dray!" Astoria whisper-shouted.

"And I will succeed next time." Salvatore shouted over to us.

A smirk crept on my face.

"Dray! Do something!" Astoria said.

"Astoria, shut the fuck up. He doesn't want you, move on!" Pansy Parkinson said.

"Fuck off you pug faced looking bitch." Astoria responded.

"Be careful, I might have to get Salvatore on you." Pansy winked.

Astoria put her head down. Clearly anxious.

Pansy walked over to Salvatore.

Alexia's POV*

I heard Pansy and Astoria talking and Pansy said she'd get me to help. I chuckled at this.

I heard Pansy walking behind me.

"Hello." She said to me confidently.

"Good morning." I smiled back.

"I kind of used you to threaten Astoria. Sorry." She said blushing.

"It's alright love, I'll protect you." I winked as she blushed harder and walked away.

I like both boys and girls equally. I mean, people call me greedy, I just think I have a good taste in people. Pansy is good looking, so are half the girls and guys in this school. It's honestly creepy.

Snape was teaching DADA today, he was teaching us about werewolves. I know about them as my Dad killed a few. Also, Hope's father, Niklaus Mikaelsson is a hybrid, he's my main sire, and also part of my family now I guess.

I'm a hybrid I guess, witch-vampire. Hope is a tri-brid. Vampire-witch-werewolf, which I think is fantabulous.

Class ended but there was some tension between Scarhead and Malfoy.

Potions was next, another lesson with snape.

"Miss Salvatore, a word." Snape said in a monotone voice.

Oh yeah.

"Sir, you wanted to speak to me." I said while walking back up to him.

"Your language will not be tolerated in this class." He said.

"I'm not allowed to speak English?"

"N-." I cut him off.

"Si no quieres que hable inglés, no lo haré."

{If you don't want me to speak English, I won't}

"Just leave." Snape said while rolling his eyes but I swear I saw him smile.

"Yes sir! By the way I need more blood, I've not got anymore." I said while leaving.

"Just go!" He shouted.

Potions was next, we got their before Snape.

I sat in the only seats available. Between Draco and Theo. Fuck.