Chapter 11: Angry Fires And Gasps.

If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk of malware , visit https://www.wattpad.com/story/27985436?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=awesomepersian&wp_originator=fbQkJRNrkmymERKlPOLbiJFnU%2FEGw2V0yITCGnKfr2wcWd7hNMEYgLJV7WAsOdxE4ArkszylLJwn2WIAlEFPIgUfZjJiX5dTgTChgIhlQXhsn4MQpbGJX9qdFs94B%2Bz%2B

Callie's pov:

"Stop it! Stop hitting me!" I yelled out in pain.

"Shut up!" he yelled as he whipped me one more time.

"What the heck! I thought I was your mate!"

"No you aren't, I lied! you were just living a lie you idiot!" He evilly laughed.

"What the heck is wrong with you? stop it!?" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Luna... please wake up!" someone said out of breath.

"What do we tell alpha when he sees her.... he's going to kill us!" another said.

"Everybody calm down," someone said, "back away from her and let her breath..."

I mentally thanked the person.

Someone lifted my shirt and gasped, "what a mate!?"

"Why would he do that?"

"How could he do that knowing he has a mate?"

"Oh my that's terrible!"

They are asking the same questions on my mind

Questions just there and never answered.... why must life be this cruel?

The door opened with a thud and someone entered

"Leave my mate!" His voice held so much authority that I wanted to leave his mate too.

But one problem: I can't get away from myself...

"What the heck happened to her face!?" He yelled, "who did this!?"

"Xavier!..." I heard a growl, "Alpha calm down!"

"One of you women know something! Tell me what the heck happened right here or else I'll kill..."

"Alpha there are kids here, please stop it," Masons familiar sound begged.

"You can't order me around Mason!" He yelled.

"Alpha..." Mason was cut off by my whimpering.

My stomach started hurting again and I couldn't open my eyes, it's like someone glued my eyelids together.

"Callie! Are you okay?" He asked with worry lacing off his voice.

I tried to talk but the pain was unbearable.

"Get the stupid nurse!"

I heard the door make another thud.

"Alpha what's wrong! Oh my LUNA" I heard the familiar feminine voice of the nurse

"What happened?"