Chapter 5: House Like A Palace And Bitches With Broken Noses.

If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk of malware , visit https://www.wattpad.com/story/27985436?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=awesomepersian&wp_originator=fbQkJRNrkmymERKlPOLbiJFnU%2FEGw2V0yITCGnKfr2wcWd7hNMEYgLJV7WAsOdxE4ArkszylLJwn2WIAlEFPIgUfZjJiX5dTgTChgIhlQXhsn4MQpbGJX9qdFs94B%2Bz%2B

Callie's pov:

I walked back home and winced in pain every once in a while.

I opened the door to my house and went upstairs, or at least tried to.

Mom stopped in front of me and pointed at my neck, "what happened!?"

"Oh funny story..." I started

My dad came from the other room and raised an eyebrow, trying to laugh but held it in.

"What? Why are you making that face?" I asked him annoyed.

Even when I'm hurt, he doesn't care.

My dad growled.... wait what? That's not normal.

"Dad? Why did you just growl like Xavier did today and like Mason the other day?"

Mom looked at dad with a questioning look and dad shook his head, "no."

"Who did this to you?" Dad asked ignoring my question

"No one," I tried to protect Xavier

I shouldn't be protecting him but there is a feeling in me telling me not to do so.

"Doesn't look like no one to me, TELL ME!" Dad yelled with clenched fists

"It's a guy, everyone keeps on bowing to, so I kind of started telling him how he's not the king and that he should tell everyone to stop bowing then he got mad and kind of choked me"

He burst out laughing and left the room shaking his head.

"He's the alpha you idiot, that's what you get for being inconsiderate," he yelled out behind him

"Who? What does that mean?" I asked my mom.

I really need information about this alpha person or at least what it means!

My mom opened her mouth to speak but dad quickly came into the room and responded with,  "It doesn't matter or mean anything."

"Then why did you tell me if it doesn't matter?" I rolled my eyes

"Go to your room!" He commanded.

He looked at me expecting me to actually leave.

But I didn't, I stayed in place and challenged him with my eyes.

"Now!" He yelled.

"What's going on?" asked Mason, but gasped, "who did that to you?"

"I don't get you guys!" I moved my hands in emphasize, "you all are keeping secrets from me!"

I glared at all of them and pointed at Mason, "why did your eyes turn a different color?"

He looked down in shame and didn't say anything.

"And why did you growl!?" I pointed at my dad

He glared at me, and growled out, "you have to stop right this instant!"

Heck no!

"No not today, and why do you always want to tell me something but dad doesn't let you!?" I asked my mom.

"Sweetie it's a long story," my mom said with a sigh.

"Then I have all the time needed for this," I faked a smile.