Chapter 32: The Spy.

If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk of malware , visit https://www.wattpad.com/story/27985436?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=awesomepersian&wp_originator=fbQkJRNrkmymERKlPOLbiJFnU%2FEGw2V0yITCGnKfr2wcWd7hNMEYgLJV7WAsOdxE4ArkszylLJwn2WIAlEFPIgUfZjJiX5dTgTChgIhlQXhsn4MQpbGJX9qdFs94B%2Bz%2B

Callie pov

"Callie we need your help," someone stormed into the room.

I opened my eyes and squinted at the person, "What is it?"

"We need your help! God dammit wake up!" The person pulled my hands and suddenly gasped, "What is that!?"

I opened my eyes yet again and asked, "what is what?"

"Open your fricking eyes and you'll see!"

I opened my eyes and noticed my arm all black and blue.

"How did you get that?" They asked.

"Mason?"

"Wow you just noticed, get up please!"

"Fine fine I'm up," I mumbled.

I looked at my arm once more before standing up.

"Let's go!"

"I'm in my pajamas"

"It doesn't matter!"

He dragged me out of the room and into Xavier's office.

He opened the door and four men, in formal clothes might I add, were sitting and talking to Xavier.

"We're so sorry Luna Callie to wake you up but there was some weird activities going around this place," the man pointed at the map with his pen.

The other one nodded and said, "even here."

He circled around the place he pointed.

"What weird activities?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Volcanos erupting, weird noises and things from out of this world."

"Volcanos erupting is a natural thing to happen so why is it so important?" I asked.

"When you saw the mist," I gave Mason a look, he probably told them, "where exactly was the place? How did it look like?"

"It was a cave like place, but it was a very huge cave. I was nothing compared to the mist."

"There were some volcano rocks on the ground," Mason said as he pulled something out of his pocket, "this is the rock."

"Did you seriously take a rock from that cave? When did you even have tim-"

"That's besides the point, what's important is that I got a rock and it'll help us!"

I shook my head at him.

"And you know how much I like collecting things for my memory book..." he mumbled.

"Your diary?"

"It's a memory book!"

"Sure whatever."

A moment of silent passed,

"We can contact a witch and talk to them about this problem, they can tell us the location."

"It's alright I'll speak with Oliver and Olivia," they looked at me confused, "you know the alpha or leader Oliver of the witch pack."

"You know him?" They looked at me shocked.