Maria

Maria's POV:

The first request I got for a chapter! A person very dear to me said they found Maria cute and wanted to know her real motive. I thought a lot about it and said why not make a chapter on Maria!

Drop a comment on who's story you'd like to hear next!

Maria's pov:

I sat there hearing Callie's nonsense about her forgetting a stupid homework.

I internally rolled my eyes, can she stop?

I saw my father passing by her room and it took everything in me not to go up to him and hug him.

Callie's very lucky to have my father constantly with her, and yet she is ungrateful of everything I wish I had.

Maya finally came with a bag of chips and I sighed in relief. I was close to scratching my eyes out.

Maya and Callie started bickering and I laughed at them.

~❤️~

'Callie's going back to the pack, you can attack now!' My father said through the mindlink as rouges attacked the pack.

I smirked in my wolf form and got into the pack house through the back door.

I heard Callies audibly breathing and knew that she was going back to the safe room.

She reached the door and I made a small sound.

She jumped and turned around to look at me.

I attacked her and jumped right at her, lucky for her, she moved away.

I growled without much sound, and widened my eyes as she pulled out a knife from her pocket.

She pulled it over me, trying to cut my neck and I growled.

I jumped to bite her neck only to somehow get my legs scratched by her knife.

I whimpered in pain and attacked yet again, this time my poisonous claws scratched the side of her face and I smiled.

Suddenly a commotion occurred from inside the safe room, with ladies fighting each other.

I knew that one of them is bound of open the door and find me.

Even though my eyes are yellow and I have a different fur, they might somehow catch me and take me to the alpha... and I cannot let that happen, I still have a long way to go until I become the Luna of the pack, not someone who doesn't even know we exist.

I ran out of the pack house and the effect the witch gave me wore off, I shifted back to my human self and slid down the wall and teared up.

What has life brought me to?

~❤️~

"Hello friend," I stood in front of Callie with a ski mask and put the chloroform cloth on her face with a smirk.

She gaped at me and fell unconscious.

My dad came out of the pack and patted my head, "you're doing great my little helper."

I smiled at him and hugged him, he patted my back and said, "there is no time left until you my darling and only daughter become Luna."

"Only? Then Callie?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"She's a phony," he shrugged and called out for my mate, Bruce.