Chapter 20: Officially A Werewolf

If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk of malware , visit https://www.wattpad.com/story/27985436?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=awesomepersian&wp_originator=fbQkJRNrkmymERKlPOLbiJFnU%2FEGw2V0yITCGnKfr2wcWd7hNMEYgLJV7WAsOdxE4ArkszylLJwn2WIAlEFPIgUfZjJiX5dTgTChgIhlQXhsn4MQpbGJX9qdFs94B%2Bz%2B

Callie's pov:

"She shall have two sons, one of which is good yet the other would go evil but never again," Vito scanned the book again.

He looked at me and realization took over his face, "maybe it's you! You might have two sons!"

"I don't think it's that... cause I fight the son, I won't fight my kid, even if he's not born!"

"Ahh right I forgot he's not born-"

"And basically doesn't exist yet," I added to his statement.

"Wait I think if we read the book again we'll understand."

"Vito, how many times did we read it?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"8.." he mumbled.

"And what good would the ninth time do to us?"

"I don't know but we'll see," he smiled cheekily.

He cleared up his throat and started again, "the chosen one: she shall meet her mate in a place she always visits, and as-"

I zoned off to the first time I saw Xavier, he handsomely walked in with his leather jacket and black jeans, sat down beside me, annoyed the hell out of me and made me late to chemistry class.

Vito started snapping his fingers in front of my face which crashed me out of my thoughts.

"Where did you go to? Ahh I know that face-" he smiled knowingly, "you went to your mate-y."

"Don't you have a mate?" I asked

"I wish," he looked down, "but she, it's been 2000 years but- never mind."

He pushed the book away from him in disgust.

"What the f-"

He gave me a look of disapproval.

"No way were you alive for that many years!"

"You want to see a picture of me with a dinosaur?"

I widened my eyes, "Yes!"

"Well too bad cameras weren't made that time and human weren't in the time of dinosaurs, human came after dinosaurs."

"Why do you do this to me Vito, why?" I pouted.

"I'm not sure but it's very fun to see someone excited and then to strip their happiness away."

"You're a horrible human being," I glared at him

I felt a presence near by...

'Do you feel that Vito' I thought in my head.

"What?" He whispered.

'There is someone near, very near too'

"Let me check," he whispered yet again.

He stepped out of the library and took a look outside, only to start smirking.

He looked back at me, as if making sure that I'm still looking, and let out a high pitched scream.

Yes high pitched.

He got pulled out of the door and fell on the floor.

I stood up as quick as I could, getting my powers ready just in case.