Chapter 34: Lost In The Sky And On Earth.

If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk of malware , visit https://www.wattpad.com/story/27985436?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=awesomepersian&wp_originator=fbQkJRNrkmymERKlPOLbiJFnU%2FEGw2V0yITCGnKfr2wcWd7hNMEYgLJV7WAsOdxE4ArkszylLJwn2WIAlEFPIgUfZjJiX5dTgTChgIhlQXhsn4MQpbGJX9qdFs94B%2Bz%2B

Callies pov:

I shrugged and flew again, I don't know where I am but I'll end up seeing a human at some point.

I felt like my wings were going to give up, I shook my head and hoped that none of the cars would see a human with wings landing.

That would be one interesting story... to take the person to a mental asylum.

I saw a dark alleyway and decided that's the best place to land.

Okay, careful, careful, careful.

"Woah!" Someone exclaimed.

I slammed into a trash can and rubbed my head.

"What? What are you?"

"Um- I ask the questions here, why did you hurt her?"

"Oh shit, it's because of Samantha isn't it?"

"Yes of course, poor Samantha, you hurt her so bad," I said and shook my head.

"Yeah I did, damn I wish I didn't cheat on her."

"Yeah you shouldn't have, she won't take you back after what you did."

"Are you going to give me advice?" He grinned.

"No- what was your name again?"

"Samuel."

"Right, listen Samuel, you're dreaming now... you have to get up and try to- find a girl? No no try your chances with Samantha."

"Right, thanks... how do I wake up?"

"Oh, this will hurt a little," I punched him in the nose and as he leaned down, I ran off.

I hoped my wings would go back where they came from.

I felt a sharp pain and the weight of the wings reduced.

I sighed in relief.

I saw a coffee shop near by and ran into it, "hi, I would like to know where this is?"

The waitress raised her eyebrow and said, "you don't know where we are?"

"Look I was kidnapped and I escaped, I've gone through so much and I don't know where I am! I don't even know what day it is!"

She widened her eyes and nodded her head, "we're in Anderson" (I made that up, I hope there isn't any country or city with that name)

I gasped, "what? Oh my god! Could you call a cab please, I need to get to the airport!"

She nodded her head and sat me down into a table.

I put my hand on my cheek and leaned on it.

The waitress came back and put a sandwich on the table.

"Please eat up, I already called a cab, I talked to my manager and he gave me this," she pulled out a little money, "for the cab and for anything else you might need."

I smiled at her, "thank you very much."

"You're welcome, enjoy your meal, it's on the house."

I smiled and looked at the sandwich, there really might be some good left in the world.