Chapter 19: Vampire Sidekick

If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk of malware , visit https://www.wattpad.com/story/27985436?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=awesomepersian&wp_originator=fbQkJRNrkmymERKlPOLbiJFnU%2FEGw2V0yITCGnKfr2wcWd7hNMEYgLJV7WAsOdxE4ArkszylLJwn2WIAlEFPIgUfZjJiX5dTgTChgIhlQXhsn4MQpbGJX9qdFs94B%2Bz%2B

Callie's pov:

I sighed and stood up to leave, just as I did, Ross came up to me.

"Hello Luna," he waved.

"Ross," I nodded my head at him.

"You look sad, are you okay?" He asked concerned.

"Not really thanks for asking, but where is everyone?"

"They didn't tell you?" he looked shocked, "they said that they won't hold the ceremony today, they want to pick out our positions and then make us official in front of everyone."

"Oh that!? I knew that!" I said, clueless of what this kid was telling me.

"Oh well! I hope the best for you Luna! I'm gonna go, bye!"

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"To the soccer field, I just want to check it out!" He smiled and said excitedly.

"There is a soccer field in here?" I voiced my thoughts as I looked at Ross.

"Do you want to come with me? So we see it?" He said with a smile plastered on his face.

"Okay Ross, but if it's not pretty then I won't like you anymore kiddo."

"Sir yes sir!" He screamed and I laughed at his cuteness.

~❤️~

'Callieee!' Toby's voice ran through my mind link

'Toby!'

'Can you come pwease?'

'On my way!'

"Child, Ross," I called out to Ross.

He ran to me as fast as he could, "yes Luna?"

"I need to go, the field wasn't so bad," I nodded my head.

"So you don't dislike me?" He said hopeful.

"Maybe," I sighed.

He laughed at that and said, "where are you going?"

"To my little best friend," I smiled.

"Really!? Can I come along? Maybe I can be friends with your best friend?"

"Sure come on, let's go," I dragged Ross behind me and he followed like a lost puppy.

"So tell me about your best friend," he tried to make conversation.

"You'll see him when you see him," I said with a shrug.

"Him?" He said disappointed.

"You thought it was a her?"

"I was hoping she would be as pretty as you are," he sighed, "but I'll see him," he exaggerated the word him.