Chapter 15: Pregnancies And Long Walks.

If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk of malware , visit https://www.wattpad.com/story/27985436?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=awesomepersian&wp_originator=fbQkJRNrkmymERKlPOLbiJFnU%2FEGw2V0yITCGnKfr2wcWd7hNMEYgLJV7WAsOdxE4ArkszylLJwn2WIAlEFPIgUfZjJiX5dTgTChgIhlQXhsn4MQpbGJX9qdFs94B%2Bz%2B

Callie's pov:

I opened my eyes and saw Xavier beside me, sleeping peacefully.

I stared at him and took in his beautiful features.

I poked the side of his face, the place his dimples are located, his eyes fluttered open and his beautiful eyes became as visible as the sun.

"Good morning sweet cheeks," he smiled widely.

"Good morning," I kissed his cheek.

I stood up, walking to the washroom, I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

Xavier walked into the bathroom and stood beside me to brush his teeth as well.

"What does it feel like to be Luna?" He said looking at me through the mirror.

"Same feeling you are having," I looked sideways at him.

"I knew all my life that I'll become alpha, whereas you just understood what a Luna is," he raised an eyebrow.

I laughed, "it feels nice."

I washed my mouth and walked out of the bathroom.

I went to the closet and picked up jeans and a t-shirt, just as I was changing out of my pajamas, Xavier's voice startled me.

"You really do have sweet cheeks."

"Goodness," I muttered, "you're always there to complement my cheeks, do you really want to be hit by another shoe?"

"Well all the cheeks on your body are pretty, and you missed last time so it's not that frightening."

"Well I'm make sure not to miss this time," I said as I reached for a shoe on the bottom row.

"Ah!" He screamed and ran away.

I laughed out loud and finished dressing up as I recalled the moment on and on.

I walked out of the closet and Xavier sat on the bed smiling at me.

"What did you do?" I squinted my eyes and put my hand on my hip.

"You know you won't be innocent soon," he smiled, "you'll get heat."

"What's heat?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"When a marked woman gets really horn-"

I cut him off and he burst out laughing, "Okay okay I got it but isn't that just for werewolves, I don't think that'll work for me"

"Well it better work for you too because I-"

"I heard enough!" I yelled as I put my index fingers in my ears.

He laughed and I shook my head.

"I want to talk to Maya then to my mom! Bye!" I said as I ran away.

"Bye? What no!?" He yelled after me.

"Well too bad!" I slammed the door behind me and continued laughing as I ran.

I went to out of the pack house and went to the nearest pharmacy, I opened the door and went straight to the cashier.