Chap 38 💐

"AHHHHHHHHH!"

Jungkook was gripping his hair tightly as his eyes are blazing in red. Jin and Namjoon were trying their best to calm Jungkook down. 

"Yah! What's with him? I know we are all mad to that Psycho King earlier, but why he is so affected? Like so so o affected? " Hosoek pointed Jungkook, being the only one who forgot everything. Yoongi just shook his head, signaling Hoseok to leave the matter for now.

"Jin and Jimin? Can you look for Jungkook for a while? Namjoon and Yoongi please come with me" Hae Kyo said as he walks out. Jungkook's gaze did not leave the lady witch a bit. He is sending daggers to the lady's soul for letting his husband being taken by that ruthless Alpha.

"Speak now before I rip your head off-" 

"Yoongs! stop it. What is it Hae Kyo?" 

"That's it"

"What?"

"What do you mean by That's it?"

Hae Kyo sighted "That's it. The reason why I badly need to erase your memories. Mate thing is a great deal. If Taehyung still has his memories, Xryus might hurt him for not following his orders. He will be heartbroken like Jungkook. The thing that made me worry is Jungkook. I failed to erase his memories. You guys, I can't erase your memories. I am afraid that what happened in the past will repeat again. This is the start of the chaos-"

" What do you mean start of the chaos?"

"Come, I'll tell you guys-"

"Wait! Should we let the other join too?"

Even though Hae Kyo doesn't want to,  but at last she nodded.

The members are now sitting on the chairs beside the long table inside the lady witch's library. A certain alpha was still gripping his fist tightly, tightening his jaw and eyes on Hae Kyo

"Okay-" She took out a huge book. If you will just look at it, it looks life some fairy-tale book. The witch sighted as she started

"Long time ago, there was a young man, visiting some castle to attend a coronation ceremony. It was The coronation day of the head alpha of the Northern pack-"   Everyone look at Namjoon, since he is the head alpha now of the Northern pack

"-There, he met a boy, a very ethereal boy with a very beautiful smile which caught his attention. He is the Prince of the Crystal Pack-"

"Taehyung" They all whispered in chorus

"-They fell inlove with each other. They can't be separated, cause they stick like gum. But one day, things turned out to be unexpected. The man witnessed how his mate-  I mean the man saw his lover being claimed by the other alpha as his mate. It was the ruthless Alpha of rogues-"

"Xyrus" Jungkook whispered as he greeted his teeth

"The poor prince was held captive and taken away by forced  by the ruthless alpha. He fought back, not wanting to let go his lover, but the ruthless alpha became mad and instead of treating him like a prince, he was treated like a slave. Every night, a loud scream envelopes the Kingdom of the Alpha of Rogues. A scream from the poor prince being tortured-"

"STOP! STOP!" Jungkook bang his fist on the table not wanting to hear more

"-The prince badly want to go back to his lover and giving the ruthless alpha a hard time taming him. And by force, he marked him-"

"JUNGKOOK!" Everyone was caught off guard when Jungkook dashed to Hae Kyo and gripped his neck. Yhe lady did not bother at all

"Sit down. You need to calm down Jungkook" Hae Kyo ordered him, luckily Jungkook obeyed

"okay- so-"

"Is that the reason why you erased his memories? To make him submit to him willingly? without being forced?"
Yoongi asked the lady

"Yes, It is easy for Taehyung if he will forget his lover and follow his mate. Xyrus won't be having a hard time and won't hurt Taehyung for disobeying his wants"

Hae Kyo continued her story
"The Prince's lover went in range to kill the ruthless alpha, but when he arrived it was too late. His lover was being marked and mated, and became the Luna of the Alpha of Rogues-"

"Enough with this bullshit! Stop inventing things!" Namjoon and Yoongi wqs trying their best to hold the mad Jungkook

"This is all true Jungkook"

"Now, Tell us the most shocking part to end this horrifying moment we are in now! Gosh! You are giving us heart attacks from every details you give" Jin fanned himself. While Hoseok on the other side was still confused, still not remembering their life in the future events

"Okay, to cut the long story, we all failed. A baby was born, the son of the ruthless King. A boy who is tasked to claim the entire wolves territory.  A boy who is tasked to kill all royal blood of the wolves clan. The boy with a soul blessed by the demon. The only person who can fight the moon goddess and unfortunately who might, MIGHT can defeat her. They say he is the son of the demon"

"And who's son is he?"
Jimin asked unsure. Everyone was waiting for the answer, though they know who's son it was

"Son of the head alpha of rogues, and-" Jungkook knows what to expect, but still he is scared to hear the next part

"-and the Prince. The Prince did not acknowledged the boy, and because of that the ruthless alpha killed him, but luckily moon goddess was fast enough to open the portal of the other dimension and send him to the future. Away from the chaos"

"So you mean, Taehyung is not really from the future? but just sent their from this era?" The lady witch nodded

"How about us? how did we arrived at the future?"

"You guys, all of you were friends back then. But when the prince was held captive, you guys swear to each other that, no matter what happens you will stick together and kill the ruthless alpha. But-"

"But??"

"-But you failed. You faught with the black witches. You was almost able killed the ruthless alpha, but. But all of you was enjured enough to fight the black witches. So moon goddess took the responsibility and open the portal and send you away before-"

"before?"

"Before the demon's child woke up and find you. He is more powerful than what you think, because he is the held the power of the blue eyed omega and the power of the demon"

"So you mean,  now, the one who is causing trouble in the future is Xyrus' son? and Taehyung's son?"

"He is not his son!" Jungkook angrily shut Jimin's up

"Sorry" Jimin whispered

"Yes, if we can't stop this from happening, I don't know anymore if we have the chance to win in the future dimension. If we can't stop Xyrus from claiming Taehyung, and them bearing  a demon child, I guess the wolf clan will be forever ruled by the underground hell and moon goddess will no longer be the head of the entire creature"

"BULLSHIT!"

"This training of you guys is very important-"

"But his coronation will be happening this evening!! How are we supposed to stop that?"

"Don't worry, it will not happened now"

"How do you know"

"I bet Xyrus was being advised to made the coronation day during the full moon"

"And why is that?"

"The full moon will multiply the power of he blue eyed omega and the demon. If he will mate Taehyung during the full moon, Their child will be the moat powerful creature that ever exist"

"but- but they are mates"   Jimin said in a liw sad voice not wanting to triggered Jungkook

They all sighted