5- DEMIGOD AWARD SHOW

Art Credit: @cindersart on Tumblr

Welcome to the Demigod Award show 2021, cupcakes! 

The category on our list today is general fanfiction:

-This year's prize for the most condescending person of all time goes to: fanon Annabeth Chase™! 

-'Miss Clingy Girlfriend' also goes to her! Congratulations, dear!

-The Demigod award for the most prideful person goes to- yep, you guessed it- fanon Annabeth Chase!

Wow! She is on a roll today!

-She also gets the award for acing every subject including English because her dyslexia was, obviously, thrown out of the window! 

If you look outside, dear audience, you can see not only her dyslexia still falling, but also the self-esteem of the dyslexic readers who were actually pretty happy with the representation in the real books! What a beautiful sight!

-Of course, the award for the best "i'M nOt lIkE oThEr gIrLs" attitude goes to our favourite person, Annabae Cheese!

-Another round of applause for her as she takes away the award for best female lead role in walking into the room right as her "rival" is kissing her boyfriend! Gotta respect the timing!

-Look at her go! She, along with Piper Mc-not-so-Lean, wins the award for best female duo to actually assume themselves as straight despite the cuddling and sharing their clothes as well as their bed!

-Fanon Nico di Angelo™️ gets the award for being the person with the most personality changes in five minutes. From bring an emo kid to being a rainbow obsessed smol bean. Gotta stan!

-The clingy boyfriend™️ goes to the one and only fanon Will 'sunshine' Solace! 

-Panicked doctor who gets a stroke if his boyfriend gets a paper cut is also awarded to him! 

-Coach Hedge gets the award for having the most limited vocabulary, consisting of only 'die' and 'cupcake'.

-Tyson, Ella, Mellie and Baby Chuck have tied for the non-existent character award. 

Wait, what is that we hear? 

Grover, Juniper and their 2.5 kids have just challenged these four to getting the award? 

Yes, now all 8.5 characters are tied for this award!

-Silena and Beckendorf get the award for the characters who should be dead but are alive half the time! 

-Kronos and Kelli get the award for the most repetitive villains! 

-Hazel and Frank get the award for the most creepily adorable couple ever!

 Only a few left, folks...

-The absolute honour of taking the award of non-existent couple growth goes to Jason Grace and Piper McLean! 

-Mr. Jealous is taken by Fanon Jason Grace™️.

-Scariest wolf glare does not go to actual wolves, but to Percy Jackson! What else did you expect?

-Last and definitely the least, the most inappropriate ship award goes to Sally x Percy!  

This concludes today's episode for the Demigod Awards. Tune in tomorrow for awards in the crossover fanfiction category.

Thank you, and have a good day/night!

(Also, here's something you can freak out about:)