6- CROSSOVERS

Art Credit: @artist_in_drag on Twitter

So yeah, we were wrong about the date of posting this chapter

So yeah, we were wrong about the date of posting this chapter. But in our defense, we were busy and this chapter is a little long compared to the last few. 

• MARVEL

SCENARIO 1

-Fury thinks that Percy is a terrorist. I mean, look at him, a regular teenager, wearing a bright orange t-shirt, cuffed jeans and a blue AHS Swim Team hoodie? How can he not be a terrorist? 

-He shows Percy's file to the Avengers. No one knows where he got those papers from, and no one knows where they go either. Our guess is probably not the recycle bin.

-*cue fangod Thor* 

-What would any logical person do in such a dire situation? Send the Avengers after him of course!

 -You actually had the audacity to think he sent, like, one agent? Oh sweetheart, it was the whole team of the Avengers. 

-The seven are dead, every time. Even the comment sections are out of tears at this point. None of them are even fazed.

-Percy is in a graveyard. 

-The Avengers arrive, they fight, Percy wins. 

-Fury shouts at them for losing.

-They capture Percy and interrogate him. Guess who's the bad cop.

-For no good reason, Fury asks him to join the Avengers.

-Guess his common sense is now temporarily babysitting the 2.5 kids. 

-Random monster (mostly Kelli and Hellhounds) appear, the Avengers cannot defeat them (yet literal children with mommy and daddy issues, and a load of other trauma can, but that's a different story). 

-Percy comes in dramatically and saves them. 

-Percy tells them his life story.

-Random villain barges in (mostly Tartarus) and does his emotional monologue. 

-*cue Percy getting tortured in his sleep for ten chapters straight* 

-They fight, no one dies (apart from the villains, duh), and they live happily ever after like a huge family, with grand dinners and flying weapons.

SCENARIO 2

-Percy comes back from camp, Sally and Paul are dead, because the authors obviously did not undermine the absolute power Sally and Paul have despite being mortals, as definitely not seen in the Battle of Manhattan.

-Tony is Sally's long lost brother, so, naturally, he adopts Percy.

-*cue the rest being suspicious of Percy for, like, half the book*