26- THE SEVEN GO TO GOODE

Art Credit: @klymenearts on Tumblr, Instagram and Twitter

Request by: EmmaWNumber1Fan

Percy and Annabeth were making out in the Poseidon cabin when Leo barged in. "Ewww you guys put some clothes on. Anyway, Chiron called the Seven for a meeting at the Big House" he said, while simultaneously making a robot out of thin air. Because, you know, child of Hephaestus.

"Welcome, children," Chiron said and stared at the Seven and Solangelo. "I have some news. The gods require you to go to Goode High School this summer. Yes, all of you. To the same school. I know this is going to end up with the entire school exploding thanks to the sheer chaos that would go down by sending the world's most powerful demigods to the same educational institution, but we've elected to ignore that. So yeah, pack your bags kids! I'm now going to jinx it by saying have a great journey!!"

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Annabeth yelled and ran outside. Percy followed her. When he reached her, she was crying. She hugged him and choked out, "Are the popular feminine girls -hic- going to -hic- steal you from me, -hic- Seaweed Brain?" Annabeth sobbed into his shoulder.

"Of course not babe!! No one will ever tear us apart," he said and kissed her beautiful golden curls.

So, that was a lie.

But that was a problem for future Percy and Annabeth.

~time skip~

Percy and the others arrived at school. No one seemed the least bit suspicious of the 9 new children who arrived on the same day and already knew each other from before.

Percy kissed Annabeth passionately, because, you know, shameless PDA at school (that too on the first day), and went to the reception lady, Mrs. Hestia (whose name was totally not familiar and just a coincidence) to get their schedule.

They all had the same classes!!!!!!

They had Mrs. Love for Chemistry, Mr. Sky for Geography, Ms. Not-the-wisdom-goddess-Athena for Calculus and-

Leo set the school on fire.

Then they all ran away from the school.

Dun dun dun!!!!

The end.

Just kidding

Do you still wanna read on

Do you?