10- TIME SKIPS IN FANFICTION

Art Credit: @klymenearts on Tumblr, Instagram and Twitter

percy p.o.v

i was doing border patrol when i saw a kid being followed by 100 helhounds. i killed the helhounds in like 5 secs and then the kid stole riptide, dispite the fact that it comes back to my pocket if i don't have it. he shouted, this coward hid in the bushes when i killed the helhounds. chiron and the other campers believed him, even though he had just arrived and i was here longer, and i led them in two battles. 

~time skip~

it was now 5 days later, i was going to propose to annabae, but i saw her kissing nate river waters, the new kid who had been claimed by poseidon in the 16 seconds of his arrival. i threw the ring hepeastus had helped me make. i ran away.

~time skip~

i went to my home, and found my mom and paul murdered.

~time skip~

then i was attacked by the avengers for no apparent reason, then i defeated them. then i met harry potter, who hated me, the chaos appeared and made me his liutanent alpha omega. then i met harry again, we became bffs and then i was adopted by my uncle tony stark, then i met anniebelle cheese, annabae's twin sister, we got married. choas needed my help on his planet, we went back to camp, every villain ever attacked me, i defeated them in 1 second without a scratch and then tripped over my feet and got injured, hanging onto my dear life. then annabae healed me, we got married and lived with my best friends the seven. annabelle, grover, juniper, gerald jack, pan and diana- but- nope, *yeets them back to mars*.

~time skip~

then kelli came back and drew was actually very very evil so they threw me in a hole that was actually a secret opening to the laybrinth.

~time skip~

niko came and saved me, before going off to make out with his wife, y/n, who had fainted on the floor. just then, luna moon, the forbidden daughter of atremis, with glowing silver orbs and flawless golden hair tied in a messy bun, kissed me passionately.

~time skip~

5 mins later, i pulled away, only to see a very angry annabae walking away with our 7 childs, luke, selina, charlie, bianca (not di angular, jacson), zoe, bob, and kid number 7. i ran up to her screaming "annieeee wait uppp!!!!!! it was luna, i promise!!!!!!!!! i never kissed her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

~time skip~

annabae forgave me and we did the naughty. we got married once more.

~time skip~

oh look, there's mango, and two birds with a farting camel!

~time skip~

"tartarus is back!!!!" chiron yelled in our ears, and i could smell his breath. it smelled like fish. "chiron!! how cud u!!!! FISHES ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD!!!" i shrieked, running out of camp, tears pooling in my eyes. at least chaos didn't have a craving for da aquatic wildlife!

~time skip~

then suddenly tartarus appeared, i killed him without breaking a sweat and got married to annabae again.

the end.

*Incase some of you were wondering, yes, the horrible grammar with the cheesy dialogues and cliché plot was on purpose. And yes, we are regretting it very much, thanks for asking.*