30- PROM DRAMA, OUR BELOVED

Art Credit: @windbyfire on Tumblr, Instagram and Twitter

[Guess what's happening in the fanart in the media. Wrong answers only.]

[Holy crap it's already chapter 30-]

[Please forgive us for whatever occurs below. Even the author's notes and disclaimers. Thank you.]

DISCLAIMER TIME!!!!!

Me- Leo you give the disclaimer

Leo- I don't wanna

Me- okay Percy you do it

Percy- Blue cookies

Lester- Sally Jackson is a queen.

Meliai- Hail The Meg and The Sally Jackson!!!!

Mr D- Dolphinization time!

Zeus- ...And you get lesterized, and you get lesterized and you get lesterized- Oh my me, she is so pretty-

Hera- Stop staring Zeus !!

Me- Everyone you will not get any cookies if you do not give the disclaimer 😡😡

Everyone else- Cookiesssss and she does not own us or PJO and HoO and ToA

Me- Good, now you can have the cookies :)

Mrs. Love Venus strode into the classroom and threw her books on the table. She squeled (because what even is spelling anymore) in a high-pitched voice that probably made the eardrums of teachers in other classes explode.

Annabeth and Piper rolled their orbs. Mrs. Love was always this feminine and it was annoying.

Mrs. Venus Love squeled once again, flashing her perfect pearly-white teeth. "OMGS YOU GUYS WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M ABOUT TO SAY!!!!"

The class looked at her expectantly.

Her pink orbs sparkled with excitement. Her expensive perfume tickled Annabeth's nose and she gagged.

"U GUYS WILL BE HAVING PROM NEXT WEEK!! OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!! I THINK THIS HOT TEACHER WANTED TO TAKE ME OUT TODAY-" she kept blabbering while the class fell into a stunned silence (A/N LIKE HOW PERCABETH FELL INTO TARTARUS HAHAHAHAHA I'M SORRY MY EXPLODING CATHEDRALS I'M JUST GONNA CONTINUE XD XD XD XD XD XD XD SORRY FOR MAKING YOU CRYYY UWU)

Everyone wanted to do amazing (A/N more like amaZHANG XD XD XD!!!!!!! No, that word is not offensive at all, what are you talking about?) promposals, so the boys decided to do theirs at the same time. Percy and Jason were very romantic, they got flowers, wrote a song (that was totally not by a famous artist), serenaded the love of their lives and everything. Annabae and Percy made out after theirs with a detailed description of their make-out session. Jason and Piper also made out, because the authors love taking their daily dose of originality. Leo dressed up as a clown, and Calypso accepted. Frank did his old school style.

Obviously, this information was somehow leaked and now the entire population of boys and girls at their educational institution who wanted Annabeth and Percy for themselves respectively, broke down into huge fits about how "the hottest guy/girl in the universe should be going out with them and not that sEaScUm/nErD"!

The girls flirted endlessly with Percy, wore even more makeup and shorter crop-tops, because what even are dress codes anymore. The guys flipped their smooth gelled hair and gave Annabeth their best "smoulder looks" that definitely made Flynn Rider look like a desperate duck suffering from diarrhoea (alliteration!), all in hopes of Percabeth dumping each other and going to prom with them instead.

Much to their dismay, it did not work. But no matter, prom is the biggest "steal someone's significant other/annoyance" event of the year! Surely, they'd succeed!

Annabeth, Hazel and Calypso expressed their extreme concern over how they didn't have a dress to wear to prom, and the boys didn't have tuxedos. Clearly, the author was very considerate by assigning gender roles to both genders here.

Piper suddenly remembered her abhorrent mother who had left her and her dad to become the most famous fashion designer in the world. Her mouth soured with disgust at the thought of her, but her friends convinced her to take them to Ms. Aphrodite McLean.

As soon as they had the thought, she appeared out of nowhere and waved her magic wand to create dresses for them, because that takes no time at all.

The girls got ready at either Piper or Annabeth's house (depending on how abusive "Helen" is in that particular story). The guys got ready at Sally's and came to pick up the girls like the true gentlemen they are.

Jason and Percy fainted after seeing the girls' beauty. Leo was literally blinded by Calypso, and Frank and Hazel died from excitement because the author did not want to include them in the story anymore.

Nico and Will became literal tomatoes from blushing too much but they were still thoroughly convinced the other was straight.

They went to prom in a limo provided by their missing parents, who were very nice that way. Everyone was in awe of them. Will and Nico recreated the You Belong With Me music video.

The popular girls hit on Percy, Leo and Jason, but they rejected them and danced with the girls. Hazel and Frank were still dead.

Rachel strutted up to Percy, purred like the 1980s Catra from She-Ra and kissed Percy. Percy didn't pull away for a good ten minutes because he wanted to wait for Annabeth to walk in on them.

Annabae walked in on them and threw a tantrum. Piper and Annabae did a totally platonic forehead touch scene.

Piper drove Annabae home. They wore each other's clothes, and cuddled together with food from Chick-fil-A and watched The Notebook. Oh, and there were huge bowls of ice cream too. And at least a hundred tissue boxes.

Percy came to Piper's house an hour later, panting and Piper gave him a glare. He walked over to Annabae and told her that Raquel had kissed him without consent and that it wasn't his fault. Annabae cried and forgave him and they all went back to the party.

Then Luke came and forcefully kissed Annabae, whose boyfriend gallantly rode in to rescue her. They kissed.

Then Jason and Leo passed out drunk, then they drove to Piper's house, because every cool kid drinks and drives. (NEVER EVER DO THAT KIDS).

Then they stumbled into bed with their S/Os since that's totally normal and appropriate and fell asleep.

THE END