14- A BEAUTIFUL OCTACHEL ONESHOT BY THE VERY TALENTED AUTHORS

Art Credit: @allarica on Tumblr, Instagram and Twitter

2K SPECIAL!

THE REDHEAD AND THE BLOND

(No, not you, Clary and Jace.)

by Selene and Amber

Octavian POV

I was kicked out of the Legion. Reyna and the others decided that this Nate kid was a better augur than me. And just like that, I was kicked out, with only my ceremonial knife as a weapon. I was stripped off my everything, my title, my power, even my teddy bears. That had been the worst insult. I might as well have been shot out of an onager.

I felt tears stinging my pale blue orbs as I took out the only teddy bear I had managed to keep, Mr. Snuffles. Its button orbs seemed sad, but not as sad as I felt on the inside. I decided to take refuge on Mount Olympus. Surely, Apollo would welcome me with open arms, and possibly a few teddy bears, so I can become his personal, and favorite augur! I would show those Romans what I was capable of. They would bow down to me and Mr. Snuffles!

~time skip~

After a long, tiring journey, I finally reached the magnificent Mount Olympus. As I was walking through the Empire State Building, I bumped into the graeca Oracle scum.

Wait, what was her name again?

Raquel?

Rach?

Rachel? Yeah.

She glared at me with her enchanting green orbs, a fire raging in them. It was like watching the Garden of Bacchus light up on fire. I shuddered and I felt like my stomach had turned into teddy bear stuffing. I wanted to cower in fear, but I had to do something to show her who was the boss. I T-posed, trying to assert my dominance, but Rachel T-posed right back, and I laughed bitterly.

"You're smart for a Greek," I said, spitting out the word "Greek" like it was venom.

"You're dumb for a Roman," she spat right back.

I chuckled light-heartedly, "Ooh," I said in a mocking tone, which must have made Draco proud, "getting a little feisty, are we?"

Her cheeks tinted a shade of red brighter than her gorgeous red locks that had been tied into a messy bun.

For the first time, I took her all in. She was dressed like she was going to a Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, except she had paint everywhere. Somehow, that made her look even hotter.