Chapter XXIII: Eradicator Part II~Satisfaction~

"After this, I will rightfully rule these worlds with peace and harmony," smiled Eradicator.

"Uh-huh..." said Damaso, who sat down on Eradicator's chambers. 

"I am destined for greatness... I am destined to make justice for my family," smiled Eradicator.

"So... after you kill every innocent predator out there," said Damaso. "By that time... will you finally be satisfied?"

"I'll keep on conquering worlds and wiping out the people that make that world evil..." said Damaso.

"A wise man once told me that when evil's might takes justice out, justice will come back up and knock evil's might down," said Damaso. "This man believed that no race should be above another."

"That race cannot be above another if there are no other races!" 

"No world should be built on the back of fear," said Damaso. "If it would, this world you've built will crumble to dust."

"You think that there is this inherent goodness out there in the great beyond? You think that there is goodness and evil and all that?" asked Eradicator. "Life taught me a different lesson... My family died for no reason. There is no meaning to anything!"

"And you think acting this way proves that there is meaning in this world!?" asked Damaso. "You're genociding a race of innocent but different people. This isn't justice, Eradicator. It's bloody vengeance.
What would your parents think of you?"

"My parents hated me and my husband because of the way we were..." said Eradicator. "I remember my mother allowing my father to beat me senseless just because of who I was. I was confused... and they responded with absolute disgust of who I really was."

"Then what would your husband and daughter think of you? Huh!?" asked Damaso. "What would you have to realize that will make you satisfied!?"

"I have to realize that I can change fate!" yelled Eradicator. "I will use the Arks to resurrect my husband and daughter! And I will use Josuke with Rick's machine to kill all Cryptids!"

"Nothing can change fate!" yelled Damaso. "It is not right what happened to your family... but it is very well true..."

"Then I will bring them both back and make it false!" yelled Eradicator.

"You don't know what you're doing, Eradicator..." said Damaso. "From one villain to another... don't try it... You'd only lose everything you've loved."

"Tch-..." said Eradicator. "What else do I have to lose?"

"Kars..."

Damaso wakes up from his chamber. He looks awfully ragged and bony. "Miguel."

"Kars... Could you hop us into the Prince dimension?"

"I could try..." said Damaso. "No... Rick created a barrier that doesn't allow you to enter this dimension... I don't think that you could do anything, JoJo."

"Wait... That's it!"

"Hello?" asked Damaso, but Miguel had already left. "Aw..."

Meanwhile...

"Stab me with the arrow?" asked Kariel.

"Yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah!" smiled Miguel.

"Kuya... That's not how ACT Stands work. I have to absolutely require that evolution in that given moment."