Chapter LI: I Like to Move It ~Richard Watterson Wants a Job~

"So... Your family... They're all Stand-Users?" asked Josuke.

"Yep!" smiled Gumball. "Our mom, dad, and Darwin got shot by an arrow and we all gained a Stand!"

"Mrs. Mom could enter the 0th Dimension and can stay there for five minutes with five minutes recharge time!"

"Anais can command anyone who talks to her!" smiled Gumball.

"I'm actually pretty scared meeting your family, now," said Jake. "What does your dad do?"

"Controls oil," said Gumball.

Everyone laughed at that notion.

"Poor beta male," said Patrick, shaking his head.

"Oy! That's my dad!" yelled Gumball. "He's more of an Omega Male than a beta male."

"He could be useful for my restaurant: Krusty Krab 2. Also in the Krusty Krab Industries! I own 49% of all stonks, after all!" Spongebob flexed.

"Yeah, yeah!" Patrick rolled his eyes. "You're rich! I get it!"

"Patrick... You live in both my houses," said Spongebob.

"Welp... We're gonna go see our new sibling," said Darwin.

"Yep," said Gumball.

"Let's do this," said the pair.

"Dad?" asked the now 10-year-old Anais, a little pink cartoon bunny girl. "Mom broke her water! We need to go!"

Richard, a fat pink cartoon rabbit man smashes into the wall as he grabs his daughter.

"Whoa!" she yelled.

He ran outside and into the car. He drove the car toward the hospital. He crashes into three fire hydrants, leaps up from a pile of sand, destroys a few trees and gardens, and finally reaches the hospital.

"We're here!" yelled Richard.

Anais steps out of the car, then Richard.

*voom*

The Jazz Fusion steps out of a portal All-Star ACT 3 made.

Richard and Anais star at the group.

"What!? We asked if you could pick us up!" yelled Gumball.

Richard and Anais sigh out of being dumbfounded.

They all gasp as they all run toward the hospital room.

"Nicole!" yelled Richard, slamming on the counter. "What's her last name?"

"Your last name," Anais shook her head.

"Nicole Watterson!" yelled Richard.

"Room 508," said the cartoon bandage woman.

"LET'S GO!!!" yelled Richard.

"You need to sign in, sir," said the woman. "There may be a pandemic going on."

Richard writes all their names in the list quickly.

"NOW, LET'S GO!!!" yelled Richard.

The group runs toward Room 508 and they open it.

Richard sees a little pink cartoon catgirl in Nicole's arms, who is a large blue cartoon cat woman.

The baby's eyes sparkled as she gave a big smile and laughed. She looks exactly like Gumball but has a sharp fang sticking out of her mouth and she has no whiskers.