Prologue

It's been more than eighty years since the Siren threat has been stopped. Many of the ship girls are now in their original locations. Most of which are at their watery graves. Their original ship forms serving as homes for underwater marine life. While the lucky ones ended up being ship museums. Humanity enjoyed the peace that the ship girls brought back.

However, new threats to world peace emerged out of the blue. From madmen dictators to delusional terrorists. Peace was once again disrupted. But this time humanity learned from their lessons against the Sirens. Instead of recalling the ship girls back into duties. The world leaders fought these threats in two ways. One was the use of force.

They utilized their anti terrorist units to deal with the terror threat. The other is through humanitarian aid on nations that are not financially strong. The two orthodox strategies worked as terrorism and dictators were easily stopped on their tracks. Peace once again reigned all over world. Many third world countries are fast becoming tiger economies. Including the Philippines.

Every nation thought that peace would no longer be threatened. They were wrong in this aspect. Once again they appeared. Just like in the movie "Independence Day", the Sirens reappeared in key cities all over the world. This time it's not only the oceans that they pushed humanity away from. But the skies as well. Almost every civilian and military aircraft were shot down.

Once again the ship girls of Azur Lane have been recalled back into action. Almost all of them resurfaced. Except for one ship girl, Enterprise. Despite her non reappearance. The ship girls managed to get rid of the Sirens. But this was all temporary. The threat of the time traveling aliens remains. They have established a headquarters at the Arctic region. Almost near the end of the European continent. The Sirens maybe a strong naval force.

But it is in the air where they are weak. This due to the fact that they are heavily armed. This is where the world leaders took advantage in that weakness. They realized that the aliens are most of the time stationary. Only a few of them can move from one place to another. This time the beleaguered nations united to launch a full scale aerial and naval counterattack. And it happened on the 4th of July. American fighter pilots both in active service and volunteers were motivated by the speech of the current president.

Pretty soon the Sirens found themselves on the defensive. Their aircraft carriers are pummeled by artillery fire from the ship girls. As well as their battleships and other support ships. While their air assets from their carriers and the Sirens themselves suffered heavy blows. The Sirens are forced to retreat to their Arctic base to regroup and plan a new attack. Although the world is at peace. The Siren threat still remains. And Azur Lane can only hope that Enterprise reappears once more. They need her strength now more than ever. But she will choose a different path to take. Something that will surprise her old friends.