Epilogue

Vice President Samantha Walden eventually became the new president of the United States via landslide victory. Capt. Wilfredo Fernandez retired from the navy with the rank of two star admiral after more than thirty years of service. He and Enterprise are blessed with two kids. A boy and a girl. They decide to name them Maverick and Penelope.

The ship girls of Azur Lane have reverted back to their original ship forms. Many of which were sunk during the second world war. While some returned to being ship museums. The Sirens stayed true to their word and never attacked again. The world is finally at peace once again. The new generation ship girls carried on the duties of the original ship girls. Former president Reynold Spruance died peacefully in his house in Arkansas. It was learned that he had been suffering from heart failure after he stepped down as president.

Jimmy Mullins on the other hand died during a fishing trip. One month after stepping down from the presidency. Agent Henderson became the new vice president after several tries of being convinced to run for public office. She and Pres. Walden are now in their second terms as president and vice president consecutively. Admiral Fernandez though retired is now serving as defense secretary for President Samantha Walden. Enterprise on the other hand is named as one of the shareholders of McDonnell's Burgers Inc.

This is the result of Cathy's and May's fastfood restaurant gaining popularity. Not only within the United States. But also worldwide. It has now fifty branches across the country. While having twenty branches in twenty countries including the Philippines. Maverick decides to join the navy after high school and he is now training to be a naval aviator. Penelope on the other hand is now a popular fashion model. The Sirens mountain base in the North Pole has been decided to be blown up to smithereens upon the suggestion of defense secretary Fernandez. It was to ensure that it won't fall into evil hands. Especially those who have been trying work out a deal with the Sirens. Most of whom were remnants of terrorist organizations from the past. But after a year of becoming secretary of defense.

Defense Secretary Wilfredo Fernandez decides to retire and concentrate more on his family. From time to time he would still fly an airplane. It's not the super hornet or the F-35. But a vintage F6F Hellcat.

He hasn't lost his need for speed

He hasn't lost his need for speed. The retired naval aviator would fly his Hellcat at dangerous speeds. And this is due to the modern turboprop engine he had installed. Thus making it exceed its original speed limit. He always flies it unarmed. Enterprise on the other hand would occasionally go to a local archery range and shoot some arrows as a way of relieving herself from the stress of being a housewife. Sometimes she and Admiral Fernandez would go on a two week vacation for themselves.

Time Skip:

Willy Fernandez and Enterprise are sitting on the sand in a beach in Zambales. It's their second honeymoon after celebrating their fiftieth wedding anniversary. They are enjoying the view of the sunset while eating and drinking. The retired hotshot pilot puts his arm over Enterprise's shoulders and talks to her while stroking her hair. At this time Enterprise can speak Tagalog fluently after being taught by Willy from the time they got married to each other.

Willy: Ang ganda ng paglubog ng araw noh Endie.

Enterprise: Oo nga.

Willy: Pero mas maganda ka pa rin kaysa sa paglubog ng araw.

Enterprise: (blushes) Ikaw talaga.

Willy: Sa totoo lang gusto ko ang katahimikan na ito.

Enterprise: Ako rin. Gusto ko ang buhay ko ngayon.

Willy: Mahal kita Endie.

Enterprise: Mahal din kita Willy.

The two love birds kissed as the sun looks like it's going to disappear into the ocean. Willy Fernandez finally found someone he loves until the day he dies. The same goes for Enterprise. She has finally found true happiness. There's no need for her to fight in defense of humanity anymore.

Although there is still an air of uncertainty. The current ship girls have made a vow to protect humanity from any future threat. And they carry on the fight that their predecessors had placed on their shoulders. As for Willy and Enterprise, they're now blessed with grandchildren after their son and daughter got married. The day Enterprise met Willy, it was actually love at first sight for both of them.